John Stones - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wanted Stones to succeed here, desperately really, but tonight has made up my mind...whatever player was in there is buried under so much scar tissue from embarrassing fuck ups that hes barely recogniseable any more.

The injuries seem to have taken his pace as well.

I just cant see any way back for him. Only decision is whether to flog him for almost nothing or hope that a year on the bench as 5th choice makes people forget about how bad he has been this season.

Dunno why people are saying goodbye like anyone is going to buy him off us. No one will match the wages he is on. We're stuck with him just like we're stuck with Otamendi until their contracts run out.

For the sake of his career he needs a new challenge. His confidence is shot to pieces. I can't see him being trusted in any big games with us now.

I really wanted Stones to succeed here, desperately really, but tonight has made up my mind...whatever player was in there is buried under so much scar tissue from embarrassing fuck ups that hes barely recogniseable any more.

The injuries seem to have taken his pace as well.

I just cant see any way back for him. Only decision is whether to flog him for almost nothing or hope that a year on the bench as 5th choice makes people forget about how bad he has been this season.
I can see him leaving on loan with nobody willing to stump up much cash for him.

He can’t defend and his passing is awful
Easy pass every time confidence shattered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.