John Stones - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Stones reacts: "I had them on [shinpads], I just needed to fit them properly but time is of the essence and needed to get on." [via @btsportfootball]

John Stones on Fernandinho and Rodri: "Two top players able to play different positions. Rodri's slotted in brilliantly to a different league. Credit to him and 'Dinho. We work on it in training, different positions..."

We have many players whom i want to stay at City and would be gutted if they left, Stones isn't one of them

This time last season, he was playing brilliantly, then picked up his usual muscle injury and struggled to refind his form.

Agreed. A year of being injured, being in and out of the side and struggling to find any kind of rhythm/form, on the occasions he has been fit, is a major concern. Especially with our current centre-back woes.

Really needs to buckle down for a few weeks. No shagging around, no black eyes, just full focus.

Agree that he needs to sort his shit out but he got that black eye against Palace.

SPORT-PREVIEW-John-Stones.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.