John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been working with a guy from Barsnley, who lives near stones grand parents, and he said it's a done deal ages ago. No reason not to believe him

First half

"brilliant from Stones, future England captain!"

*Stones signs for City at ht*

Second half

"Stones is letting this team down. Should he be dropped for the next game?!"

"after halftime he just couldn't live up to my arbitrary and completely insane expectations of a £30m defender. "

I've been working with a guy from Barsnley, who lives near stones grand parents, and he said it's a done deal ages ago. No reason not to believe him

With all due respect mate this is where fans fall down with transfers and how everyone ends up getting their knickers in a twist with 'itks'. If money hasn't been exchanged and contracts haven't been signed, its not done. Absolutely everything in the world could point to it being nearly done, but until those final steps are taken, its not done, and if its not done, it can stay not done.

Hopefully this all goes through without issue as I'd love to see what a team with Stones, Laporte and Gundogan plays like from the back. I think it will suffocate the shit out of teams and we can finally not be phased by anyone brave enough to attempt a high press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.