John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of all the players we've been linked with, this is the one I hope we get.

Bit wary of the new manager and money at EFC. If I were Koeman, my no. 1 priority would be trying to get Stones to stay. They have money now, but it will be hard for them to find players. I don't know about where we are with Aubameyang, but this might be a similar story where the player is keen and the club could be a problem. They resisted Chelsea last season, and now they definitely don't need the money.

The biggest question mark in my mind would be if we were close, then why haven't we pushed it over the line before the Euros? Unless we don't want to take a risk in case he gets injured. If he's been in the bag, then we'd have pushed to get it done. maybe EFC don't want to do any deals until they get their management structure in place?

Advantage of Stones and an obvious point is that he knows hart, knows the premiership and wouldn't need 6 months to settle in.

For all we know there may be deals completely set up and ready to push the button, it might be that we or the selling clubs want to get other things done and out the way first, if we went and bought 10 players and then had to shift players out we would be in a shit position or maybe Everton trying to sign a replacement first before it being in the open that they have £40 mill bur ning a hole in there pocket.

Another thing worth noting is that all the new signs for there new kits on the stores don't have Stones in them.

For all we know there may be deals completely set up and ready to push the button, it might be that we or the selling clubs want to get other things done and out the way first, if we went and bought 10 players and then had to shift players out we would be in a shit position or maybe Everton trying to sign a replacement first before it being in the open that they have £40 mill bur ning a hole in there pocket.

Another thing worth noting is that all the new signs for there new kits on the stores don't have Stones in them.
Hmmmm! Is this true?

I'd still be wary of the new set-up at EFC. A deal may all be in place but lots of change at EFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.