John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't let this little gem go unnoticed. From rag cafe :-

Both Evans and Jones were far better prospects. They just couldn't/can't keep fit.

Shael's argument which I think you agree with is that stats doesn't show everything. Everyone actually agrees with that. My position is that in a discussion where someone relies solely on his memory from being at the game vs someone who watched the game, analyzed the stats and used it as part of his overall conclusion, I am more inclined to agree with the latter. Just simply more info is better than sketchy emotion clouded remembering.

But Shael and a few others have simplified that position to mean staya is better than all things. So this whole discussion which is unrelated to Stones by the way is Shael attempt to proof me wrong on a position I don't even hold. Yet he has done a poor job of it.

Here is how the Euro site advertisizes it's stats

The ultimate form tracker for UEFA EURO 2016 players

So it is no surprise that it shoots up strange #s. But when Shael sees his error, he then focuses on the irrelevant, like Zlatan is ranked 1st on whoscored as opposed to 2ne at the Euros. Oh well.

I need info on Stones please!!!! Enough dick swinging Shaels :)

What's the stat for effort on Kolarov vs Angus Young ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.