John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if Barca are leaking (again) City's business & Stones wants to come to us & Pep wants him, fair enough.

Obviously he has loads of potential. My point has always been that I don't see why we have to be the club that worries about developing it.

But if he's coming, let's welcome him & get behind him to help develop into the player people hope he can become.

I think Pep has a plan of more than one role for all these guys, Denayer included.

That's all I can say too. I don't rate him at all but I rate Pep highly enough to have faith.
John Stones will be the future City captain, in the next 4 years he will be the best centre half in Europe, he can tackle, head & run but his best technique is playing the bloody game properly on the frigging ground, his quality with passing will go to strength to strength under Pep, Anyone who says he's poor needs to give there head a wobble. For 50m we will have some player worth every penny you mark my word. If he goes to UTD or Chelsea it would be bad bad miss.

Last edited:
As I have stated numerous times in this thread I honestly don't rate stones myself, but if Guardiola wants him then I trust pep and fingers crossed stones goes on to show me why I'm a plasterer and Pep is the best manager that has ever lived!

On another note... Do you reckon with stones ability on the ball he has the potential to play in the Busquets role?

.....................stones:..........
..........De Bruyne........Gundogan
Sterling...........Aguero..... Aubameyang

I think Denayer will be used as a right back by Pep, and Stones maybe as a ball playing centre midfielder sat in front of a back three or back four. It will be interesting thats for sure.

Eureka !!!

27zlpxf.jpg

John Stones will be the future City captain, in the next 4 years he will be the best centre half in Europe, he can tackle, head & run but his best technique is playing the bloody game properly on the frigging ground, his quality with passing will go to strength to strength under Pep, Anyone who says he's poor needs to give there head a wobble. For 50m we will have some player worth every penny you mark my word. If he goes to UTD or Chelsea it would be bad bad miss.

I'm inclined to agree with this ^^^.
I just see something really special in him, I think he's got the lot. He's not perfect, last season illustrates that, but the talent he has is undeniable in my opinion, I honestly think we could be talking about a true world class player in a few years time.
Someone said earlier we could be about to spend in the region of £90m - £100m on 2 CB's, it sounds crazy, but they're both 22, we could have both for 10 years........The layout then doesn't seem anywhere near as crazy.

On another note... Do you reckon with stones ability on the ball he has the potential to play in the Busquets role?

.....................stones:..........
..........De Bruyne........Gundogan
Sterling...........Aguero..... Aubameyang
I do. I've been saying that would be his best role for ages.

Not that many agree with me, mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.