John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Certainly are , but the majority of them are Rags who " didn't want him anyway " in their smacked arse default position when they don't get their targets.

If Pep is as good as we believe him to be, he has not accepted the job assuming everything will be a bed of roses and a piece of piss.

Let PEG the arrogant one take on the all-conquering mantle because he is who the Rags really wanted !

Definitely the rags form the majority of that bunch. But across the telecast studios and the press offices, there are players, pundits and journalists who also belong to this bunch. Now, whether we like it or not, agree with it or not, his methods shall be questioned. It happened at Bayern big time. Many of those Bayern representatives allowed the cultivation of a negative attitude towards Pep's football, most of them covertly. It happened at Barcelona as well but there they have a healthier attitude towards ball possession and (also) Barca's success kept them (mostly Madrid press) within check. He will also encounter it here in the Premier League.

Essentially, as Khaldoon said, the Premier League is becoming increasingly competitive. Pep must have viewed that as a challenge. But being City fans, we also know the additional obstacles our team have to overcome over certain other teams. Pep likes to run a tight ship. The media are wolves who would feast off the slightest irregularity. There is gonna be conflict inevitably. If we had a team made up of a younger Zabaleta, a fit Kompany, a compliant Tevez, I wouldn't have worried for the team. These players' leadership would have carried the team through the roughest of times. I only fear for a lack of leadership in this present group of players.

I know that the above mentioned bunch will try every trick, con, stunt and antic to disrupt our plans. We really need to rise above it all and beat them, both football-wise and psychologically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.