John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone please tell me we are not actually considering buying this lad, cant even get passed Smalling, and Cahill in the England team. Mangala 2.0
And what the fuck do England selectors have to do with us ? Cleverley has England caps for fucks sake. I truly believe Stones & Mangala under Pep will form one of the best partnerships we've ever had.

big loss that laporte looks off...much bigger than stones who tbh i dont rate at all i saw a lot of spanish football last year(bilbao too) to see that laporte is the next big think in CB terms...well if pep want stones ...if it was by me i will pay no more than 25m for him

Thank fuck Laporte is off. Speaks volumes that Pep was going to shift Aymeric to LB so Stones would be the main CB signing. Can't believe people on here don't rate him, watch with your own eyes. Not the media consensus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.