John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder we get slaughtered for our spending. It's a ludicrous amount for an average player with potential. I really couldn't care less what we spend or take in from transfers or commercial deals,as it doesn't benefit us as fans but if you are going to throw those figures around at least get someone world class in.

Can't really blame the selling clubs for that. Our own fault basically as we have paid ludicrous money in the past for some transfers. So clubs know we will usually pay the asking price or close to it.
Yip,it's not my money but it's also sickening that we seem to get fucked over paying way over the odds usually..

Telegraph saying we're going to spend £50m on John fucking Stones?

We've lost our fucking minds. Absolute insanity.

Still remember a lot of people rationalising this move in May because we'd apparently be able to get him for circa £30m because his value would have dropped coming off the back of an utterly terrible season.

I feel sick, I really do.

Overpriced, overrated, overhyped. Fifty fucking million. Jesus Christ.
Are you on the wum. Can't work it out. You seem to hate every aspect of the club. You feel sick? That's a bit sad don't you think.

Are you on the wum. Can't work it out. You seem to hate every aspect of the club. You feel sick? That's a bit sad don't you think.

I feel sick because we've just missed out on a real talent who would have strengthened us, and now we're going to have months of tedious back and forth with Everton only to inevitably be taken to the cleaners by Kenwright in August for a currently bang average player who may eventually amount to something worth relying on.

It's a kick in the balls, and I don't think I'm alone in feeling this way.

I feel sick because we've just missed out on a real talent who would have strengthened us, and now we're going to have months of tedious back and forth with Everton only to inevitably be taken to the cleaners by Kenwright in August for a currently bang average player who may eventually amount to something worth relying on.

Meh.

Well why don't you write the club an angry letter instead of doing nothing other than moaning on here? You just keep spouting the same shite again and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.