John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what happens if Stones stays at Efc?

Might work out for the best? I think there's quite a lot of City fans who are quite happy with Kompany, Otamendi, Mangala and Denayer. It's the full back positions and right wing that need sorting

Telegraph saying we're going to spend £50m on John fucking Stones?

We've lost our fucking minds. Absolute insanity.

Still remember a lot of people rationalising this move in May because we'd apparently be able to get him for circa £30m because his value would have dropped coming off the back of an utterly terrible season.

I feel sick, I really do.

Overpriced, overrated, overhyped. Fifty fucking million. Jesus Christ.

Might work out for the best? I think there's quite a lot of City fans who are quite happy with Kompany, Otamendi, Mangala and Denayer. It's the full back positions and right wing that need sorting
I wouldn't mind us splashing £70-£90m on 2 fullbacks rather than 2 centre backs.

But it doesn't matter what City fans are happy with. What matters is what Pep is happy with. If Pep doesn't think certain players have the attributes to play in his system. He'll want to replace them.

its the telegraph but no fucking way at over 50M...

Didnt they turn down 40mil from Chelsea last year?.....New owners dont need the money and will want to show support for the new manager....I think this could turn into another "Sterling" transfer and we'll get little change from 45-50mil.....think this is overpaying but if its clear to us, its going to be clear to Everton, that Stones is our top defensive target now Laporte is gone....

Still remember a lot of people rationalising this move in May because we'd apparently be able to get him for circa £30m because his value would have dropped coming off the back of an utterly terrible season.

we seem to get fucked over by clubs now who add another 10-15 mill on top of what the fee should realistically be..

He'll look great in the new shirt if we get him.

we seem to get fucked over by clubs now who add another 10-15 mill on top of what the fee should realistically be..
Can't really blame the selling clubs for that. Our own fault basically as we have paid ludicrous money in the past for some transfers. So clubs know we will usually pay the asking price or close to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.