John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well why don't you write the club an angry letter instead of doing nothing other than moaning on here? You just keep spouting the same shite again and again.

- Why don't you not use an internet forum for the purpose it was intended, and instead write pointless letters to the club.

Sound rationale.

I've got an idea for you mate, why don't you quit your whining about my moaning?

If you don't like what I have to say give your knickers a rinse and come up with a counter argument.

- Why don't you not use an internet forum for the purpose it was intended, and instead write pointless letters to the club.

Sound rationale.

I've got an idea for you mate, why don't you quit your whining about my moaning?

If you don't like what I have to say give your knickers a rinse and come up with a counter argument.

Others have wasted their time with that and you just keep going in circles every day regardless of what anyone says.

Your moaning doesn't bother me in the slightest, it's actually relatively entertaining. In fact, another reason why I'm looking forward to signing Stones is so I can watch your meltdown.

I'm not trying to prevent you from using a forum, I'm suggesting that you be proactive about something you clearly feel strongly about.

if we pay that people wont stop laughing at us
LVG in general spent £300m and you finished 5th. Who cares what we pay for him as long as he's quality, and Mourinho spent most of last Summer chasing him, and if the Spanish press are right, Barca were in for him too. But you know better. Of course you do

Others have wasted their time with that and you just keep going in circles every day regardless of what anyone says.

Your moaning doesn't bother me in the slightest, it's actually relatively entertaining. In fact, another reason why I'm looking forward to signing Stones is so I can watch your meltdown.

I'm not trying to prevent you from using a forum, I'm suggesting that you be proactive about something you clearly feel strongly about.

No, I don't. If I'm wrong I'll hold my hands up, I'm not immune to being wrong. But because a lot of these discussions are subjective they often just go back and forth until there's an agreement to disagree.

If my moaning doesn't bother you, then quit whining about it. I've never taken any notice of anything you've posted, but I'm flattered that you're a fan of my work.

There'll be no meltdown from me should we sign Stones, just a resignation that we'll have taken a huge gamble that I'd rather we didn't. I'd be hoping he proved a success like everyone else.

In the meantime I'm expressing my disappointment on here that we've missed out on a key target and have now been left in this position with Stones. Is that okay with you boss?

No, I don't. If I'm wrong I'll hold my hands up, I'm not immune to being wrong. But because a lot of these discussions are subjective they often just go back and forth until there's an agreement to disagree.

If my moaning doesn't bother you, then quit whining about it. I've never taken any notice of anything you've posted, but I'm flattered that you're a fan of my work.

There'll be no meltdown from me should we sign Stones, just a resignation that we'll have taken a huge gamble that I'd rather we didn't. I'd be hoping he proved a success like everyone else.

In the meantime I'm expressing my disappointment on here that we've missed out on a key target and have now been left in this position with Stones. Is that okay with you boss?

You should get a job on TalkSport.

It was just a suggestion, take it or leave it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.