John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think a decent coach would be able to get more out of the Otamendi/Mangala partnership.
Bring the young Belgian lad back and bring in an older more experienced CB as backup.

I'm of the opinion that if you've got talent and the right physical characteristics then a good coach should be able to coach a CB partnership - if not the manager then hire a specific coach and if you do neither your at the wrong club.

Have to agree, not seen anything to justify a £30m price tag never mind £50M? His 2 biggest assets are he is young and he is English, but that's not enough
I think if that's your view then you haven't actually watched him enough, he is quick, reads the game well and is good at timing tackles, yes he is not worth £50 mill but I believe a deal could be done at around £35mill which is steep but at the same time he is better than Mangalafor a similar price!
As for shawcross he's not even as good as Lescott and he's a red ****

We are his most obvious destination. He put a transfer request to try and force a move to Chelsea so there's every chance of him doing the same again for us. The deal could be done at the end of January for £40m, it depends how much we want him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.