John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly not. Should watch highlights of Gala vs Atletico. Denayer is more skillful, can play in different positions, there is no question that he is the better crosser of the ball. Number of times last season our defending was shambolic against any half-decent inswinging cross, Denayer had to face the same situation again and again at Celtic and was voted Young Payer of the Year and he is not afraid to put his body on the line in difficult situations.

we know hes good but hes out on loan.

United ripped Everton to shreds and they have not done that to many teams. Makes you nervous whenever he has the ball.

What would be the point? If you think he's one of the best couple, me giving you 50 names isn't going to change your opinion. Quite frankly, I couldnt be bothered.

More like he's called your bluff and you can't name 50. You probably couldn't name ten.

John Stones has just acquired Ashley Young's former house in Hale. Everton is still commutable, but could be signs he's staying in the North West rather than moving to London?

Rags are second favourites to be his next club at 5/2 we are 20/1, with Paddy power.

Not our most important problem by a long way. Jason is quality and has to be given a go.
Then there is Cameron Humphrys who is an incredible centre half talent for someone aged 17 (18 in Aug).
Pep would have both in the squad without batting an eye.

United ripped Everton to shreds and they have not done that to many teams. Makes you nervous whenever he has the ball.

I think you can discount that game purely because Howard Kendall died. Nobody was up for it, manager, players or fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.