John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've hear from two Everton players that this is a done deal. Apparently he's back in training, but he's not actually training with the rest of the players. Lukaku also isn't involved. They were saying he's definitely leaving (they didn't specifically say to City though). One of them has been telling me the Lukaku to Chelsea has been done since around March, apparently they're going to pay £60m for him!

I'm going out with them tomorrow night after their game so hopefully I'll get some more info then!

Thanks for the update mate. Much appreciated.

@Manchester33 possibly a typo from yourself or me misunderstanding but you mention this being a done deal but then go on to say that they didn't specify to City ?

Sorry mate, what I meant to say was - he's leaving Everton by the looks of things. Hasn't been involved in any of the tactical sessions nor has he been taking part in the fitness groups that the rest of the international players are doing.

They didn't say 'he's already signed for city', they said 'he's definitely leaving this summer'.

Sorry mate, what I meant to say was - he's leaving Everton by the looks of things. Hasn't been involved in any of the tactical sessions nor has he been taking part in the fitness groups that the rest of the international players are doing.

They didn't say 'he's already signed for city', they said 'he's definitely leaving this summer'.

Fair enough .... was just curious

Think it's only us losing out,by not having him with us already.....Everton have absolutely nothing to gain by still having him there,IMO.

If we don't tie this up quickly I'm off to support the rags, they get their business done much quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.