John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stones will go provided:

1. Everton get the fee demanded for him, not a penny less.
2. Everton have a replacement ready to sign. This is why the bids for Koulibaly were happening.

It's very possible that Stones stays if these conditions aren't met. But that doesn't look like its happening.

Genuine question Mr Toffee...what is your absolute honest opinion of him watching him week in week out

I'm with Billy on this one.

We need to get Stones in asap. He plays in a critical position and he needs to be bedded in to the fluid style that Pep will play this season. If it means paying the price that Everton wants then so be it. It is far more important that we hit the ground running and we have two very important champions league games to contend with.

Besides rumour seems to be that we are going to sell Denayer for 15 mill. If that's the case then we immediately recoup the extra money shelled out for Stones.

You make this sound like it is all City's doing. What if Everton are the bottleneck?

As for we need him in ASAP, don't you think the club think this way too?

Stones will go provided:

2. Everton have a replacement ready to sign. This is why the bids for Koulibaly were happening.

It's very possible that Stones stays if these conditions aren't met. But that doesn't look like its happening.

The biggest problem is Everton have nothing in the pipeline at present.

Stones will go provided:

Well it looks like Stones will stay then. If I were EFC I'd be looking to tie him down to a new contract or his value will plummet. Do you really want an unhappy unfocussed player at your football club?

Well it looks like Stones will stay then. If I were EFC I'd be looking to tie him down to a new contract or his value will plummet. Do you really want an unhappy unfocussed player at your football club?

He's been that for the last 12 months. It will only get worse. They're not in a great bargaining position.

You'd have to point out what you're looking at, because all I see is that Lukaku is younger and has scored more in more competitive leagues than Bony.
If you want competitive leagues then Bony in the PL: 165 minutes per goal, Lukaku 180 minutes per goal. They do math differently in scouseland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.