John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it's only us losing out,by not having him with us already.....Everton have absolutely nothing to gain by still having him there,IMO.
They have the small problem of no replacement waiting in the wings and by sticking to their guns are likely to get an extra couple of million out of us. The ball is very much in their court.

They have the small problem of no replacement waiting in the wings and by sticking to their guns are likely to get an extra couple of million out of us. The ball is very much in their court.

They've clearly told,stones he can go.......replacement or not,he's going,IMO.

On their terms I imagine.

There is no way he will play another game for Everton,again,opinion.
Yes they need a replacement,I understand that and so will the rest of the footballing world.
Anyone they enquire about,the price will of already gone up.
That's why I'm saying they ain't gaining nothing and it's us losing out.

They've clearly told,stones he can go.......replacement or not,he's going,IMO.

Stones will go provided:

1. Everton get the fee demanded for him, not a penny less.
2. Everton have a replacement ready to sign. This is why the bids for Koulibaly were happening.

It's very possible that Stones stays if these conditions aren't met. But that doesn't look like its happening.

Stones will go provided:

1. Everton get the fee demanded for him, not a penny less.
2. Everton have a replacement ready to sign. This is why the bids for Koulibaly were happening.

It's very possible that Stones stays if these conditions aren't met. But that doesn't look like its happening.

The fee has been agreed IMO,and yes you need a replacement,I agree.
Don't think he will stay though,no matter what.
Didn't your delightful fans force him out of one house when he was linked with Chelsea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.