John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop flapping !
Toffees captain Jagielka struggled with a hamstring problem towards the end of last season but Everton have not specified his current issue or that of Stones, who has been dogged by speculation for several weeks linking him with a move to Manchester City.
So the injury is that he's speculated his dog?

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

Or just maybe he didn`t want to live in England.Why should he.Not all players want to work with Pep.Not all players want to play in PL.Not all players fancy a night at Stoke.Not all players want to play for MCFC.What is so difficult to understand ? Do you honestly believe that we have a god given right to all and sundry ... if so, then you`re deluded.

Christ he actually agreed to the move before he sat down with Bilbao so stop with your inane rants.

We really penny pinched on over a 100m for 2 players last summer,we will get what we want when we are ready

I understand that, but we negotiated for ages on both and in the end we paid what the negotiating clubs wanted. My point is we're not concluding deals quickly and with us having a CL knockout it's so vital we have the squad in the best shape possible.

Who'd of thought an 'injury' would suddenly appear that will keep him from playing pre-season games with Everton. If I was a cynic I'd say it's a deliberate ploy to prevent any real injury that may scupper a big money deal...but I'm no cynic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.