John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I recently waded through 2 pages of talk about your pussy from fellow bluemooners in the leroy thread and the it's quiet thread and the..... You get my point

Hart doesn't belong in the stones thread as cats don't belong anywhere in the transfer thread

There are lots of posters who are interested in karen's pussy and there isn't a dedicated thread - as yet !

My guesswork is the deal is agreed, but the fans need to be placated so Everton are seen to be reluctant to sell unless astronomical sums are involved, gentlemens agreement we won't agitate for the player until they have found a replacement.

Everton seen in good light, player seen as a traitor like Sterling so they can boo him, press think we have paid a lot more than we have, but the bottom line Pep gets the player he wants.

That would not surprise me at all.

Being good at shot-stopping and 1 on 1's is all meaningless unless he's good enough to play out from the back with the defenders under serious pressure, and to act like a sweeper.
So if we had the top goal scorer 4 out of 6 seasons it would be meaningless unless he passed better?
You're basising your argument on what? We are yet to see a premier leauge Pep team. What if Pep says don't ever kick it, just try to always throw it? What if any number of things. No one knows, my point will be why get rid of one of the best keepers going on the assumption he won't be able to do something? The lads blue and I for one believe he deserves more respect than a lot of city fans are giving him

I think we already have players who could fill the cb job & be close to what Pep requires & we would be somewhere closeish.

I think we have two choices re the keepers. They improve distribution very very quickly indeed or they go. Well there's a 3rd choice which is that we see a lot of horrible situations like v Dortmund where the keeper passes the ball straight to the oppo cf & hope we get away with it.

Imo we will either see a new Joe or a new keeper. Stones is a bonus rather than an essential.
Pep obviously disagrees with you mate; otherwise we wouldn't be trying to get stones and making no attempt to replace Joe; and with respect i will trust Pep's judgement on this one :)

And I recently waded through 2 pages of talk about your pussy from fellow bluemooners in the leroy thread and the it's quiet thread and the..... You get my point

Hart doesn't belong in the stones thread as cats don't belong anywhere in the transfer thread

You want to try moderating this lot.......

Now,lets cut out the squabbling and try to get back on topic,i thank you :-)

So if we had the top goal scorer 4 out of 6 seasons it would be meaningless unless he passed better?
You're basising your argument on what? We are yet to see a premier leauge Pep team. What if Pep says don't ever kick it, just try to always throw it? What if any number of things. No one knows, my point will be why get rid of one of the best keepers going on the assumption he won't be able to do something? The lads blue and I for one believe he deserves more respect than a lot of city fans are giving him
Precisely; at least give him a chance after all he has given to this club

There are far higher properties to address in this sqaud than whether joe has brilliant distribution for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.