John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admire the confidence that some think pep can coach hart to be excellent with the ball at his feet.

It's not his feet need coaching, it's his brain. And I've never seen him able to process an outlet fast tbh, even when he can do them with his hands.

I don't think either manager gave a shit about it tbh. They let him wave away the cbs & boot it whenever he wanted.

I don't believe that mate ever since the back pass rule came in keepers have known it is an advantage to be good with your feet but like anything in life if the ability isn't there you can't improve that much, if hart is any kind of dedicated pro and he is it is unthinkable that he would never have tried to improve this part of his game.

I don't believe that mate ever since the back pass rule came in keepers have known it is an advantage to be good with your feet but like anything in life if the ability isn't there you can't improve that much, if hart is any kind of dedicated pro and he is it is unthinkable that he would never have tried to improve this part of his game.

He has improved though imo. Now he's just iffy rather than total shite. Let's see what Pep does with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.