John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we sign stones we are in a strange situation where we have loads of centre halves but all have a question mark against them, rating them top to bottom would be an endless debate. If we signed say bonucci he would go straight to the top of nearly everyone's list

Well, if Yaya could be bothered!

I don't think with have a CB who could match Stones for ability on the ball and passing range.

I think Denayer is considrably better than him but he is untried at Prem level & possibly may not be good enough in the air to be a 1st or 2nd cb. Fine in a 3.

I also think Stones' passing range is vastly overrated & his main attribute is he is English & competent on the ball, which very few are. Also he doesn't panic when he fucks up his first touch, which is a problem for many defenders. He gets himself back out of trouble.

Bravo or ter Stegen would both be great candidates.

And one of them is going to be looking for a new club this summer. So it's worked out perfectly really.
Good keepers but I haven't really heard us being linked with them much, who knows what will happen for the rest of the window

if we sign stones we are in a strange situation where we have loads of centre halves but all have a question mark against them, rating them top to bottom would be an endless debate. If we signed say bonucci he would go straight to the top of nearly everyone's list
Can't see bonucci happening at all; especially if pogba goes to united or real

Good keepers but I haven't really heard us being linked with them much, who knows what will happen for the rest of the window

What!?! The whole reason we're talking about hart is because the Spanish press is going made about one of the two joining us, and it was the same months ago.

Can't see bonucci happening at all; especially if pogba goes to united or real

It was more an example fella out of

Stones
Kompany
Otamendi
Mangala
Denyar
Tosin

Which 2/3 are likely to get most game time taking into consideration the way pep plays and history of injuries, if you had to sell or loan out 2 who would it be?

It is going to be very interesting to see how things pan out under Pep.

We all have opinions about players and their respective abilities, but we are entering a phase where things are clearly going to be less predictable than under MP and may see many surprises over the coming months.

Can't wait for the start .
Hard to disagree with those comments CBB and I feel one or two "regulars" from last season may have their noses pushed out as one of the starting eleven.Be very interesting come 13th August and like you I`m very much looking forward to this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.