John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way our defence was left open by Manuels crap systems and selections I have no doubt we will have a better defence whether we get Stones or not.

If we have a good system one the players have confidence in we`ll improve dramatically

• Personal terms have been agreed
  • A fee has been agreed
  • Add ons are holding the deal up
  • Provisional medical booked
This is from the Everton side not from anybody related with City

With question marks over Clichy, Delph and even Hart are there many homegrown players you'd want in a CL challenging squad come next season?

If we secure Stones, with Sterling we only need find 2 more hg (not club trained) players of which only really Dier and maybe Kane stand out as at the level we'd be after. Of course we hope our kids come through but i can see why Stones is so important to us.

• Personal terms have been agreed
  • A fee has been agreed
  • Add ons are holding the deal up
  • Provisional medical booked
This is from the Everton side not from anybody related with City

A week ago this would have made me rather excited, but now I've grown cold and no longer think he is needed. I think we are fine with who we have in the back and would rather keep the 40-50 million and avoid all the press over another record for a defender who still needs to improve a lot to be considered a top defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.