John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
We must have a backup option(might even be one of our own, could be a foreign option), that would be the only smart strategy... bluffing with so much at stake for the season when we need to strengthen at CB would be unwise to say the least. With that in mind I hope that a) If we do buy we come out of it with our heads held high b) If we walk we leave ourselves enough time to negotiate the other option.

No. 33.

Who cares ? He's a football genius right ? Wheras Lescott loses the ball all the time.
When Aguero scored that famous winner against QPR i was happy for all the obvious reasons, but also because he saved Lescott from being remembered as the man who lost City the title. A good servant who was nowhere near as bad as some would have you believe.

Stones is imminently imminent then? Sounds good to me. Whatever I think about his potential weaknesses or value I will forget about it all as soon as I see him wearing the blue shirt and I'm sure 90% of you will feel the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.