John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Aguero scored that famous winner against QPR i was happy for all the obvious reasons, but also because he saved Lescott from being remembered as the man who lost City the title. A good servant who was nowhere near as bad as some would have you believe.

Stones is imminently imminent then? Sounds good to me. Whatever I think about his potential weaknesses or value I will forget about it all as soon as I see him wearing the blue shirt and I'm sure 90% of you will feel the same.

I'll support him 100% if he signs.

I'm just making the point of how much complete bollocks & hype their is about him compared to the opposite putting down of some of our own kids & players.

Same happened with Otamendi last season. We have Pep now &;he won titles with Bosteng & Dante. So if anyone can make a player from Stones, he can.

From the info that "dannyboy29" has just given,makes me wonder if thats why Stones is not rocking the boat too much at his end.People were asking why he hasn`t handed in a written transfer request.Maybe, just maybe,this is the reason and he knows it will get sorted sooner than later,irrespective of who caves in first.

Just an observation mate, played 7 matches more and was 1% less effective with his pass completion stats. Just out of interest - what is it that bothers you about this potential signing?

Than Lescott who is supposed to have been a liability & a ripoff ( one of the best cbs City have ever had).

The hype is what I don't like.

If we can make a top player out of him then fine. Right now, he isn't one.

• Personal terms have been agreed
  • A fee has been agreed
  • Add ons are holding the deal up
  • Provisional medical booked
This is from the Everton side not from anybody related with City
Suprised Everton played him yesterday then if that is true if only add ons to sort out . It would be a massive risk if he would have got injured for a long period of time

Suprised Everton played him yesterday then if that is true if only add ons to sort out . It would be a massive risk if he would have got injured for a long period of time
I think if you look at Gundogan and how much we allegedly wanted Laporte you can tell we're not bothered about buying injured players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.