John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueinsa said:
Matt.D said:
look, theres no way hes leaving chelsea in this transfer window now, its not a game like the whole eto'o thing was with his agent trying to squeeze a loyalty payment out of his club, if Terry was going to sign for us he wouldnt have made this statement today. And if you dont agree with that your away with the fairies. i see what your saying and yes talk is cheap in football but as the england captain and mr chelsea, theres no way he says this and then leaves this window. theres more chance of benjani having a clean strike on goal

Fully understand you point of view mate but like i said i will see were we are come the end of August.

Like ive said, history tells me that statements mean fook all and nothing in football.

Christ mate, give it up

Brucie Bonus said:
squirtyflower said:
It's a veiled reference for the owner getting rid of Hughes, he mentions it a few times without saying it out loud, although he does on the Terry speaks thread
Ah. Okay. Cheers. I don't know he wouldn't just say he has doubts about Hughes.
To be fair I think Terry, with his 'little Englander' attitude (which i like in an England Captain lol), was probably more likely to sign for Hughes than any of Chelsea's last three managers. So to put the blame at Hughes for not attracting 'big names' on this one is a bit of a falsehood.

The Fat el Hombre said:
blueinsa said:
Fully understand you point of view mate but like i said i will see were we are come the end of August.

Like ive said, history tells me that statements mean fook all and nothing in football.

Christ mate, give it up

Give what up?

Sitting back and allowing our club to get on with it, instead of getting my knickers in a twist because of a statement?

All ive pointed out is that statements like this can often mean fook all and nothing thats all.

Dont wish to get into an argument but at the same time i have an opinion and im prepared to see wait till the end of the window mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.