John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lomas has a lob on said:
bobrivers said:
Don't embarrass yourself any further, just stop.
you've been a good poster bob! you may still have reason to stay on here, maybe carvalho is 1 of our back up targets!!! ;)

If I were Hughes I'd pull any stops to sign Carvalho. Ricky is a world class CB, who's ideal in playing alongside typical big "physical" British CB like Dunne,Richards etc.

He may be older than Toure or Lescott but he's also miles better than either of them.

bobrivers said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
you've been a good poster bob! you may still have reason to stay on here, maybe carvalho is 1 of our back up targets!!! ;)

If I were Hughes I'd pull any stops to sign Carvalho. Ricky is a world class CB, who's ideal in playing alongside typical big "physical" British CB like Dunne,Richards etc.

He may be older than Toure or Lescott but he's also miles better than either of them.

That is completely true mate, carvalho is a world-class defender only last year injuries stopped him from performing.

bobrivers said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

Thanks to you and several of the other Chelsea fans on here for your contributions, Bob. Best wishes for the season.

I hope we go for Carvalho, now, too. Would add a lot of quality as you say.

What is to be surprised about everbody knew he was only using city to get a better deal at Chelsea. All we have done is make Chelsea splash out on a new contract for an aging defender.

terry4everblue said:
how does it feel city fans??

Like i've just shot my load on your mams (ma to you fuckstick) kuglesnaffin. Never been more relieved,would of been our shcevchenko, veron, bogarde, crespo, mutu, ferrer, should i go on. Look forward to seeing the clown with his chronic back in two years getting battered all over by ade.

Terry would have been a fantatsic signing in terms of the profile of the club.No doubt.
In terms of football though-I just don't get it about Terry.
Never have.
Reminds me of Terry Butcher or Mick MacCarthy-100% committed,great leader etc. sure...but whenever I've seen him play he never makes me think "what a great player" in the way that the likes of Vidic(cough,cough..that hurt) or Van Buyten did during his time with us.

Let's move on.We desperately need some cover at CB and LB and the new season is getting closer....there is a guy at Everton who can play both,I believe.....and no-it's not Phil Neville...;-)

bobrivers said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

yeh totally agree mate, i've mentioned carvalho on lots of different threads, is alex in ahead of him now, or is it just a case of carvalho getting a good injury free pre season under his belt and he'd be back in the team along side terry?

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
terry4everblue said:
how does it feel city fans??

Like i've just shot my load on your mams (sister to you) kuglesnaffin. Never been more relieved,would of been our shcevchenko, veron, bogarde, crespo, mutu, ferrer, should i go on. Look forward to seeing the clown with his chronic back in two years getting battered all over by ade.

Edited your mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.