John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
any real football fan should of known he would of stayed but too call urself chelsea through n through why wait 3 weeks to make a statement why drag more cash out of a club u love? he will no be paid more cash to stay at chelsea real NICE LOL, anyways hopefuly we will go for bruno alves :) still happy days all round me thinks!

terry4everblue said:
how does it feel city fans??

Bit gutted when I first heard the news, but I'm over it now. Terry or no Terry, we're going to have the best team we've had for many a long year, and if we fail to break into the top four, we'll strengthen again next summer. I'm happier with that than being 'yesterday's news', with an ageing squad and an owner that's rapidly losing interest. Sooner or later, we're going to be overtaking you boys, so enjoy you're fun while you can.

chelseauk said:
terry4everblue, shut up, why try to rub it in, it seems to me terry used city to make us give him more money

he is not going to sign a new contract with chelsea.
he has 3 years left.
my source told me that he will renew his contract after world cup next year.
No he didn't use you

chelseauk said:
terry4everblue, shut up, why try to rub it in, it seems to me terry used city to make us give him more money

Well said mate...we tried to get him and obviously failed thats not something to be ashamed of...Its the time john Terry has taken to say something thats the talking point.

riley347 said:
bluemoon32 said:
The problem is, if everything only stuck to the facts then there would only be about 5 posts on the days we didn't sign anyone lol.

sick to fuck of dicks just randomly typing 'he,s not coming' with no back up to confirm it.....it,s just so fucking daft...............

told you so !

terry4everblue said:

It speaks volumes that you have only signed up on here with that username today and not 3 weeks ago.

JT has stayed where he belongs, no more, no less. We havent lost anything in trying for him.

terry4everblue said:
you know what mate, i wanted terry, simply because it would have been a huge statement of intent.

however, i've said throughout the saga that im not to bothered if we dont get him, the fact he was interested in coming to us, and its caused so much unrest at chelsea, and the fact he now has to win over alot of chelsea fans has pleased me.

there are many defenders who would be a better buy for us. alot of younger, not as injury prone defenders, so take it from me and many city fans, were gald we have caused so much unrest at chelsea, but were not going to lose sleep over not getting him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.