John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer

travelman said:
I have said this before john terry was pissed off when he was forced to sign his last contract, at the time he wanted a deal of parity with the top earners at the club until his contract expired the club said no and forced him to sign. Frank lampard didnt sign and went on to renagotiate a better deal. this pissed john terry off, thats why mr london/chelsea may be prepared to leave.

fair doos but how was he forced to sign a contract?

Taylor said:
MonsallBlue said:
Chelsea are fuming over something, and I dont just think its a polite enquiry.

Its not the end of this I dont think.

I just hope the club isnt put to the sword in the press. Hopefully just a general Chelsea turn down audacious Terry bid from City type of thing

Why do you feel the need to suggest we are being underhanded, they may be fuming at the thought that we can publically show that we feel their very own captain has his own price!

I wasn't suggesting being underhanded. I just dont think we simply picked up the phone and said can we buy John Terry please. I think we made a serious offer and they are not happy at the fact we can just do that. I very much doubt there was any tapping up.

look if we have had words in his shell like,,no one knows we could have offered 50-60 grand a week more than hes on now,,and i dont care who you are its gona turn ur head,,remember he probabley has 1 more big move left a real chance 2 cash in,,i dought it but it really is a starnge time to stick this sort of thing on ur main web site

can't ever seen Terry playing for City. would be great for us, but never going to happen

MonsallBlue said:
Taylor said:
MonsallBlue said:
Chelsea are fuming over something, and I dont just think its a polite enquiry.

Its not the end of this I dont think.

I just hope the club isnt put to the sword in the press. Hopefully just a general Chelsea turn down audacious Terry bid from City type of thing

Why do you feel the need to suggest we are being underhanded, they may be fuming at the thought that we can publically show that we feel their very own captain has his own price!

I wasn't suggesting being underhanded. I just dont think we simply picked up the phone and said can we buy John Terry please. I think we made a serious offer and they are not happy at the fact we can just do that. I very much doubt there was any tapping up.

We all know Chelsea are the masters at tapping up, I do agree with the post you put. This is a non starter though because if you look at todays Terry captain article he speaks of his determination to remain at Chelsea and play under their new coach so I very much doubt we would turn his head too much. At the end of the day he is an amazing defender but is Mr Chelsea and is very much setup for life at the club.

Ambitious by city and you cannot be knocked for having it.

just been on a chelsea forum, its pretty quiet tbh. saw this which made me laugh:

For City to even think they had a chance is disrespectful enough. Well done Chelsea for standing their ground. Time one of the big boys reasserted themselves over these upstarts from City.

Irony, much?

brady0 said:
travelman said:
I have said this before john terry was pissed off when he was forced to sign his last contract, at the time he wanted a deal of parity with the top earners at the club until his contract expired the club said no and forced him to sign. Frank lampard didnt sign and went on to renagotiate a better deal. this pissed john terry off, thats why mr london/chelsea may be prepared to leave.

fair doos but how was he forced to sign a contract?

At the time he was chelsea through and through, he was also stood shoulder to shoulder with lampard in the negotiations. They thought they had better power together, chelsea threatened to sell them and terry backed down. Lampard hung out and was courted by mouriniho at inter before chelsea backed down and renegotiated, captain terry now had been let down by club and fellow player.

`jacobs will fuming tomorrow on talkshite "who do they think they are .....baaaaaah".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.