John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer

This bid / link was more of a "Look F*ck stick we are here and we aint goina way" than anything else.. statement of intent, cock boasting call it what you will but one things for real.. City mean business and thats what pleases me most :)

city would not have made an approach for terry unless they felt it could be successful, to much bad media like KAKA in this something is really stirring imho. The itks Ajay, SM321, Pollerz have been saying for some time this was on.

brady0 said:
just been on a chelsea forum, its pretty quiet tbh. saw this which made me laugh:

For City to even think they had a chance is disrespectful enough. Well done Chelsea for standing their ground. Time one of the big boys reasserted themselves over these upstarts from City.

Irony, much?
Ino mate. We had a much better history then them untill the last few years. We also get better crowds than them, even when they were wining the title. IMO we are a bigger club with more potencial then what they ever had.

seems strange for them to announce this at this time of night and it hasnt even been in the news so they could of left it and nobody would know.

Could it be that we're doing a deal for Joe Cole .. have a funny feeling for some reason its him we're after ..

Well we know Terry isn't the type of player to ignore such media headlines so be prepared to hear him come out and say how he is 100% committed to Chelsea. Anyone know what the Chelsea fans make of this?

Emailed to SSN:

Hiya,

You must all be asleep. Or buffing Mike Wedderburn's head.

Seen Chelsea's official website?

Hope my researcher's fee cheque is in the post.

Many thanks,

Johnny x

CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.