John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: John Terry

Bellamy went off and paid for his own consultation..........that's how much trust he had with our medical staff!!
It's one thing that needed addressing in the summer, it's no good having big money players here and you don't look after your assets?

micky quinn is having a go on talksport again saying we are trying to buy a team not build a team,what does he think liverpool would have done if the arabs had taken charge

Re: Does anyone else think that we are going to sign JT?

Lomas has a lob on said:
nothin to do with JT and i cant see a thread for him, but has anyone heard anythin about elano? i thought he'd be in the headlines more tryin to get a move, IMO i thought he was gonna be a gonner as soon as hughes could off load him
think hughes is trying to get players in first before he lets anyone go

bookiesgirl said:
micky quinn is having a go on talksport again saying we are trying to buy a team not build a team,what does he think liverpool would have done if the arabs had taken charge

and the other presenter was saying eto'o snubbed
us they'll all get a shock if we sign him

the powers in eastlands must realise though that they need a big one reeled in this week..they defo need to close eith Tevez,Eto'o or Terry.Once they close one they'll have a realistic chance at all of them,until then we are just looking silly.Hopefully tomorrow isnt a let down.

Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o will drop his wage demands to join Manchester United for £25m.
Full story: News of the World

Chelsea are prepared to sell captain John Terry to Manchester City for £45m.

If Eto does sign for United obviously media would wank about it any say another star snubbed city but
how many of you feel its a blessing in disguise... for a club that is in huge debt will pay 25 Million for a 29 year old and his wages .. We need to do it because we have to attract players.. I guess this puts us in a win win situation just a thaught.

CTID

Dirtymindz said:
Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o will drop his wage demands to join Manchester United for £25m.

Chelsea are prepared to sell captain John Terry to Manchester City for £45m.

If Eto does sign for United obviously media would wank about it any say another star snubbed city but
how many of you feel its a blessing in disguise... for a club that is in huge debt will pay 25 Million for a 29 year old and his wages .. We need to do it because we have to attract players.. I guess this puts us in a win win situation just a thaught.

CTID

Imagine if these signings happen!

Awesome and I am pretty confident they will even Terry, the suspense is killing me!

Sick of being patient!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.