John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Does anyone else think that we are going to sign JT?

mcfcmatt said:
I don't know why but I really think we are going to sign him!
The rumour has been going around for ages and JT has not come out and ruled the move out has he?!
It's all over todays papers and he is saying nothing.
I think JT will be playing for us next season :-)

Still not sure about JT......................he is Mr Chelski and I believe any move away from the club he loves may result in a drop in performance on the field no matter how much of a professional he is.

Not saying I don't want him but £35 mill and possibly 200k a week seem over the top. Surely there must be better options available........or is it just the fact that we are trying to prise away Chelski's skipper that is part of the attraction?

Re: John Terry

Ben-MCFC said:
Posted this in the other thread, but in case anyone missed it:

Not really to do with Terry but a little bit more information...Dad just got back he had this to say from the Carrington guy:

-Petrov and Elano are likely to be off, Dunne wants to stay but he realises he's living on borrowed time and may have to go.
-Benjani and Caicedo are going
-The reason MJ is a fat drunkard is because of depression since he can't shake off his groin injury and he's being forced to watch on as we continue to improve whilst he can't do anything to be part of it.
-The club doctor (Whittaker) has been sacked in favour of one of the best in the world, because Whittaker failed to spot Bellamy or SWP's knee injuries as well as failing to treat them properly; in addition apparently he gave Danny Mills a wrong diagnosis a while back and he's trying to sue. (Greedy bastard)
-He also said Tevez and Eto'o are done deals but we knew that already... (;

All sounds plausible but please don't take it as gospel in case I'm wrong.

Your not a WUM as everyone of them points is spot on!!

davelyncooper said:
Not saying I don't want him but £35 mill and possibly 200k a week seem over the top. Surely there must be better options available........or is it just the fact that we are trying to prise away Chelski's skipper that is part of the attraction?
Money really is no object. Hughes' position is the equivalent of one of us winning the Euromillions rollover jackpot. You wouldn't continue to live in Gorton, shop at Lidl and take your annual holiday at a Haven leisure facility.
Anyone remember the film Brewster's Millions?
I'm trying to think of a better option than the one that will take points off one of our main rivals next season.

i think JT would be absolutely fantastic signin many people dont like him but thats often the way with the best. some people have said we shouldn't go 4 him because he's slow etc! he is slow but when have you ever seen thar exposed? never because he may not look great on the eye but defensivley his brain is second to none, any defence with him in it is hard to break down and organised. city haven't had an organised defence since . . . . . . .well i cant remember actually! IMO this transfer should be more of a priority than eto'o,

nothin to do with JT and i cant see a thread for him, but has anyone heard anythin about elano? i thought he'd be in the headlines more tryin to get a move, IMO i thought he was gonna be a gonner as soon as hughes could off load him

Morning Danamy.

Your as bad as fookin me mate....

Completely addicted to this BOARD!

blueinsa said:
Morning Danamy.

Your as bad as fookin me mate....

Completely addicted to this BOARD!

Morning mate
Just a quick peek before i go to work ;-)
You'll know when i'm back as i'll be on here lol

Ben-MCFC said:
Posted this in the other thread, but in case anyone missed it:

Not really to do with Terry but a little bit more information...Dad just got back he had this to say from the Carrington guy:

-Petrov and Elano are likely to be off, Dunne wants to stay but he realises he's living on borrowed time and may have to go.
-Benjani and Caicedo are going
-The reason MJ is a fat drunkard is because of depression since he can't shake off his groin injury and he's being forced to watch on as we continue to improve whilst he can't do anything to be part of it.
-The club doctor (Whittaker) has been sacked in favour of one of the best in the world, because Whittaker failed to spot Bellamy or SWP's knee injuries as well as failing to treat them properly; in addition apparently he gave Danny Mills a wrong diagnosis a while back and he's trying to sue. (Greedy bastard)
-He also said Tevez and Eto'o are done deals but we knew that already... (;

All sounds plausible but please don't take it as gospel in case I'm wrong.
the club doc had to go if he didn't spot the bellamy injury! i spotted it or at least guessed it and i've never even met bellamy.

Spindash said:
have just got back from a testimonial game at yeovil town where the main guest star was meant to be John terry, " 1/2 hours before kick off it was announced JT wouldn't be playing and all the talk around the ground was that he wastalkn to man city.

then the announcement came over the tannoy to apologise for his abscnence but 'if you had the choice of driving to manchester to sort out a contract earning 300k a week or come down to Yeovil what would you do?'

Then at the end Terry Skiverton (yeovils manager who he game was in benefit for) came over the mic and said 'first of all i'd like to thank manchester city for having a bid accepted for my star guest a few hours before my testimonial'

don't know if this is common knowledge or not, incidently JTs brother Paul played in the game so i'm sure is pretty clued up on the whole affair

That's in the running for the biggest load of bs I've ever read.

even if it's true (big if) it means pretty much nothing - the guy was probably just saying it tongue-in-cheek, as a reference to The Sun newspaper reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.