John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

davelyncooper said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
talkshite are havin a lot calls about this mornin, all about terry, i never used to mind mickey quinn but he's got a real problem with us this mornin, if united liverpool or arsenal were the big money spenders they'd be power wankin sayin how they've got the best side in the world, and how there gonna dominate europe 4 years to come etc!!! cuz we haven't been on peoples radar 4 ages we seem 2 be "ruining the game" you wait when we win somethin they'll all want a piece and they'll all be sayin how they all supported are project,

F**k Quinn and Talkshite, they are all tossers of the highest order
LOL @ "tossers of the highest order."!!
Reminds me of an old workmate of mine who, when riled by someone, used to say "He's a first class, five star, ocean going TWAT!"

have just got back from a testimonial game at yeovil town where the main guest star was meant to be John terry, " 1/2 hours before kick off it was announced JT wouldn't be playing and all the talk around the ground was that he was talkn to man city.

then the announcement came over the tannoy to apologise for his abscnence but 'if you had the choice of driving to manchester to sort out a contract earning 300k a week or come down to Yeovil what would you do?'

Then at the end Terry Skiverton (yeovils manager who he game was in benefit for) came over the mic and said 'first of all i'd like to thank manchester city for having a bid accepted for my star guest a few hours before my testimonial'

don't know if this is common knowledge or not, incidently JTs brother Paul played in the game so i'm sure is pretty clued up on the whole affair
hmm

Sky starting to report the transfer request. Looks as though this is going to run and run. I can see a Steven gerrard stuation if I'm honest. Goes close but then he stays and signs a new deal.

davelyncooper said:

Quinn of course played for the love of the game, an entirely altruistic individual that donated any wages he earned to the Race Horse Benevolent Fund.....oh no, that's right he was a slightly better than average (except at Newcastle where he was inevitably hailed as a Messiah) centre forward that was rewarded handsomely for his meagre efforts.

Upon leaving football he became a renowned trainer of race horses, blotting his copy book only once when he allowed animals in his care to starve to death and subsequently losing his trainers licence.

Quinn is a mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, window licking nonentity, his every utterance should be treated with the same contempt as the nonsense spouted by the majority of Talk Sport presenters, they are nothing more than sub-tabloid hacks, hasbeens and neverweres.

No way in hell are we going to get this guy!

He was quote before as wanting a Chelsea flag on his cofin at his funeral. I'm a big fan, but we are wasting our time and the only reason he is keeping the speculation going is to improve his current contract!

Move on City!! Pre season starts next week

happy said:
davelyncooper said:

Quinn of course played for the love of the game, an entirely altruistic individual that donated any wages he earned to the Race Horse Benevolent Fund.....oh no, that's right he was a slightly better than average (except at Newcastle where he was inevitably hailed as a Messiah) centre forward that was rewarded handsomely for his meagre efforts.

Upon leaving football he became a renowned trainer of race horses, blotting his copy book only once when he allowed animals in his care to starve to death and subsequently losing his trainers licence.

Quinn is a mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, window licking nonentity, his every utterance should be treated with the same contempt as the nonsense spouted by the majority of Talk Sport presenters, they are nothing more than sub-tabloid hacks, hasbeens and neverweres.

Hell Yeeeeaaaahhhhhhhh!

happy said:
davelyncooper said:

so what are you trying to say, lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.