John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Does anyone else think that we are going to sign JT?

Got a mate who we nicknamed Jimmy Grimble because he was in the Film (one of the players in the team), he now works at COMS in the players lounge.
He is not ITK, because the stories he's told us in the past were shit.

Not seen him for a while..... just a bit of useless information, must be that time of night!

Time will tell, will be able to make a more informed opinion when Terry opens his mush and spills some beans.

never gonna happen (hopes im wromg)

If John Terry signs for us I will literally eat my own face.

You heard it here first.

Signing Terry would be a major statement of intent, but I think we're missing a trick here. Essien was the player that made the real difference for Chelsea when he came back from injury last season and he's the true midfield powerhose that I think we should be going for especially since his agent said last week that he'd consider a move from the club if the right offer came in.[/quote]

^^^^^^^THIS

Re: Terry misses testimonial due to unforeseen circumstances

backagain said:
kramer said:
backagain said:
blueking said:
Typical, because you don't agree you can only resort to insults. England with or without Terry will meet their Waterloo in S Africa, not pessimism but realism.

Think team not fantasy, Terry is not for us. Lescott is a better bet in my view, but I guess you will ridicule that also.

England won at Waterloo you KNOB!

Yea but you won't think so if you had been there

Errr.so we lost then? DICK

And actually you should have written " Yes but you WOULDN'T have THOUGHT so had you of been there"

But thanks WELL DONE
If you are going to correct a poster's English, please do it properly... it's "...had you HAVE been there", Dick.

Personally I concur with Officer Dribble's earlier comment, namely that we should be chasing Michael Essien instead of JT...maybe he is the smokescreen?

mr t said:
If he comes it will be for the 300 grand a week and nothing else - it really is fucking obscene.

And this from the people who want to build the team over a period of time - bullshit - they speak with forked tongue.

The 300 grand a week was reported in The Sun in a report with no quotes - i.e, it doesn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.