John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

happy said:
davelyncooper said:
F**k Quinn and Talkshite, they are all tossers of the highest order

Quinn of course played for the love of the game, an entirely altruistic individual that donated any wages he earned to the Race Horse Benevolent Fund.....oh no, that's right he was a slightly better than average (except at Newcastle where he was inevitably hailed as a Messiah) centre forward that was rewarded handsomely for his meagre efforts.

Upon leaving football he became a renowned trainer of race horses, blotting his copy book only once when he allowed animals in his care to starve to death and subsequently losing his trainers licence.

Quinn is a mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, window licking nonentity, his every utterance should be treated with the same contempt as the nonsense spouted by the majority of Talk Sport presenters, they are nothing more than sub-tabloid hacks, hasbeens and neverweres.

So being a bindipper is no longer an excuse in itself then?

kildareblue said:
No way in hell are we going to get this guy!

He was quote before as wanting a Chelsea flag on his cofin at his funeral. I'm a big fan, but we are wasting our time and the only reason he is keeping the speculation going is to improve his current contract!

Move on City!! Pre season starts next week

He may or may not come to City but once again we are bidding for a player previously considered untouchable. City are shaking things up at every level, no Uriah Heap 'umility here, we are making a statement of intent in such a way that bids like this will soon be seen as commonplace rather than outrageous.

At the very least we can be assured that Everton will be taking note and Moyes will be soiling himself at the prospect of being left with a very distressed Lescott should we sign Terry.

svennis pennis said:
Sky starting to report the transfer request. Looks as though this is going to run and run. I can see a Steven gerrard stuation if I'm honest. Goes close but then he stays and signs a new deal.

Thats what I think aswell.Using us to get an extra £30k a week.

Hope to god I'm wrong.I know people on here dont like him but he's a world class centre half and is head and shoulders better then what we have.Terry and Onuoha or Kompany could forge one hell of a partnership.Dont forget we have probably the best Goalkeeper in the PL behind them.

I think this bid, however likely or unlikely it is to succeed seems to be destroying any goodwill (not much I know) that we had with the media. Think they were slowly beginning to understand what we were trying after the Barry and RSC transfer but once again it has all become about the money with vastly inflated wage packages annouced without any truth, quotes or sources to back them up

staffs_blue said:
svennis pennis said:
Sky starting to report the transfer request. Looks as though this is going to run and run. I can see a Steven gerrard stuation if I'm honest. Goes close but then he stays and signs a new deal.

Thats what I think aswell.Using us to get an extra £30k a week.

Hope to god I'm wrong.I know people on here dont like him but he's a world class centre half and is head and shoulders better then what we have.Terry and Onuoha or Kompany could forge one hell of a partnership.Dont forget we have probably the best Goalkeeper in the PL behind them.

It's obvious to me that there's no chance in hell of this. He's doing a Kaka/Ronaldinho i.e. looking to get an improved contract from Chelsea. No chance, we should pull out immediately. All that's gonna happen is he'll get a new contract from Chelsea and the the papers and Chelsea can say 'John Terry rejects megabucks City - there is still loyalty in football' etc. We're bringing this on ourselves with this one.

We don't need to make "statements of intent" everyone knows our owners have the money and are willing to use some of that cash to make City a major footballing force. Attempting to buy Terry is an attempt to get the main thing City need to break into the top 4. Terry will take this current squad and make it into top 4 even if don't buy Tevez or Eto'o or any other player.

banbury_blue said:
I think this bid, however likely or unlikely it is to succeed seems to be destroying any goodwill (not much I know) that we had with the media.

Fuck them!!

We are not in this to please the media,we are in it to win trophies.I couldnt give a flying fuck what the Sun,Mirror,Talksport,SSN or whoever think of us.

banbury_blue said:
I think this bid, however likely or unlikely it is to succeed seems to be destroying any goodwill (not much I know) that we had with the media. Think they were slowly beginning to understand what we were trying after the Barry and RSC transfer but once again it has all become about the money with vastly inflated wage packages annouced without any truth, quotes or sources to back them up

I think with bids like this it is finally dawning on people just how deep our pockets are and how seriously we must be taken, expect the tabloid shitstorm to double in ferocity as our rivals muster their media lapdogs against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.