John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

staffs_blue said:
banbury_blue said:
I think this bid, however likely or unlikely it is to succeed seems to be destroying any goodwill (not much I know) that we had with the media.

Fuck them!!

We are not in this to please the media,we are in it to win trophies.I couldnt give a flying fuck what the Sun,Mirror,Talksport,SSN or whoever think of us.

This exactly.

WTF is wrong with with trying to sign the best players.

Tell you what, lets just keep being likkle old city and be shit and everyone will feel sorry for us and we can be like their second team.

No thanks. Fook the media and fook everyone else that doesnt like likkle old city about to become a force in world football

First timer I'm affraid on this forum, so here goes.........
Having spent almost 35 years following Gods Own Team I find all this speculation from the press very stressfull. To be honest, nobody knows who's in the frame, who's not, and right now our club has moved on from letting things slip to the press, they will be keeping all this under wraps with other clubs feeding snippets into the arena. I have two ex players, one over the road and one who's wife my wife has grown up with who I can call friends., believe me, even they don't fully know who's to arrive and leave. I for one will just wait for the arrival in a blue shirt until I belive anything!!!!!

You DO all realise don't you, that we will lose our opening game 1 - 0?

Come on! It's bound to happen, no matter who we sign, the press will have orgasms over it, but we will come good (no pun intended!) next game.

Just a prediction! ;-)

theres a guy texted in to talksport this morning,
who was at that testimonial match yesterday, and said he was talking to
john terry,s brother who plays for yeovil.
and he said terrys brother said to him its a done deal.

from mancityfans.net

blueinsa said:
staffs_blue said:
banbury_blue said:
I think this bid, however likely or unlikely it is to succeed seems to be destroying any goodwill (not much I know) that we had with the media.

Fuck them!!

We are not in this to please the media,we are in it to win trophies.I couldnt give a flying fuck what the Sun,Mirror,Talksport,SSN or whoever think of us.

This exactly.

Tell you what, lets just keep being likkle old city and be shit and everyone will feel sorry for us and we can be like their second team.

No thanks. Fook the media and fook everyone else that doesnt like likkle old city about to become a force in world football

Amen brother!!

I'm sick of the 'I like City as my second team cos your shit but have loyal fans' thing.I want other fans to hate us 'cos that means we are successful.And when they drop the 'gloryhunter' phrase in I can dig out my photos of away games in Division 1 etc..
Fuck them all

Llewellyn Dowd said:
You DO all realise don't you, that we will lose our opening game 1 - 0?

Come on! It's bound to happen, no matter who we sign, the press will have orgasms over it, but we will come good (no pun intended!) next game.

Just a prediction! ;-)

Thought this myself, this would be typical city! Will we ever stop?

Were in this to fucking win fed up of being the laughing stock we have been through the shit now its our time for a shot at love with tila tequila lmao.

Well then i did say i was confident of getting him, i even put 50 dabs at 7/2 with skybet the other day. I also said if he doesn't make a statement the rumour and media would intensify which it has!

Are we starting to believe he is more than interested in us?

blueinsa said:
staffs_blue said:
banbury_blue said:

Fuck them!!

This exactly.

Great Post, agree with the majority (well all...) of that post.
There's this stereotype in English football where it's suddenly alright for everybody to strengthen their squad, but with City trying to bolster it with a few stars (Robinho, Terry, Eto'o) it's suddenly un-realistic.

I think it's slight jealousy to the sheer amounts of cash we have.

The Fixer said:
Well then i did say i was confident of getting him, i even put 50 dabs at 7/2 with skybet the other day. I also said if he doesn't make a statement the rumour and media would intensify which it has!

Are we starting to believe he is more than interested in us?

Certainly hope so my friend. I hope half of your winnings is coming to me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.