John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

Stretford Born Blue said:
First timer I'm affraid on this forum, so here goes.........
Having spent almost 35 years following Gods Own Team I find all this speculation from the press very stressfull. To be honest, nobody knows who's in the frame, who's not, and right now our club has moved on from letting things slip to the press, they will be keeping all this under wraps with other clubs feeding snippets into the arena. I have two ex players, one over the road and one who's wife my wife has grown up with who I can call friends., believe me, even they don't fully know who's to arrive and leave. I for one will just wait for the arrival in a blue shirt until I belive anything!!!!!

RAG!!

J/k welcome!

Fuck the biased media, fuck the top 4 and fuck they're fans, infact just fuck the fucking lot of em.

JuniorBlue said:
The Fixer said:
Well then i did say i was confident of getting him, i even put 50 dabs at 7/2 with skybet the other day. I also said if he doesn't make a statement the rumour and media would intensify which it has!

Are we starting to believe he is more than interested in us?

Certainly hope so my friend. I hope half of your winnings is coming to me ;)

haha i've not even worked out what i'd get back lol.

A couple of weeks ago, somebody on here suggested that ADUG's stratergy mirrored a famous book called 'The Art of War' by Sun Tzu - an instruction book on stratergy used by successful Generals at times of war. Intrigued, I bought a copy off Amazon this week and have just started to read it.

What has struck me is in the section 'Waging War'.

In it, Sun Tzu suggests 'a wise General makes a point of foraging on the enemy - one cartload of the enemy's provisions is equivalent to twenty of one's own'.

My interpretation of this (and you may disagree) is that if you take your enemy's assets, you not only strengthen yourself, but weaken your enemy and the benefit is multiplied.

Take that philosophy into our supposed transfer dealings this summer and consider who are our strongest rivals for a top 6 / top 4 finish? Also, consider which members of their squads are seen as integral to their success:

Aston Villa - Gareth Barry?
Everton - Lescott?
Chelsea - John Terry?
Arsenal - Kolo Toure?

That just leaves the scum and the dippers - bids for Rooney/Wio/Gerrard/Torres next?

Just a thought...........

The Fixer said:
JuniorBlue said:
The Fixer said:
Well then i did say i was confident of getting him, i even put 50 dabs at 7/2 with skybet the other day. I also said if he doesn't make a statement the rumour and media would intensify which it has!

You'll get 225 back squire!

bluejase said:
The Fixer said:
JuniorBlue said:
The Fixer said:

You'll get 225 back squire!

Cheers mate, my heads delicate today too many jd n cokes;)

Richie said:
A couple of weeks ago, somebody on here suggested that ADUG's stratergy mirrored a famous book called 'The Art of War' by Sun Tzu - an instruction book on stratergy used by successful Generals at times of war. Intrigued, I bought a copy off Amazon this week and have just started to read it.

In it, Sun Tzu suggests 'a wise General makes a point of foraging on the enemy - one cartload of the enemy's provisions is equivalent to twenty of one's own'.

My interpretation of this (and you may disagree) is that if you take your enemy's assets, you not only strengthen yourself, but weaken your enemy and the benefit is multiplied.

Take that philosophy into our supposed transfer dealings this summer and consider who are our strongest rivals for a top 6 / top 4 finish? Also, consider which members of their squads are seen as integral to their success:

Everton - Lescott?
Chelsea - John Terry?
Arsenal - Kolo Toure?

That just leaves the scum and the dippers - bids for Rooney/Wio/Gerrard/Torres next?

Interesting theory and I like it.

Maineblue said:
Stretford Born Blue said:
First timer I'm affraid on this forum, so here goes.........
Having spent almost 35 years following Gods Own Team I find all this speculation from the press very stressfull. To be honest, nobody knows who's in the frame, who's not, and right now our club has moved on from letting things slip to the press, they will be keeping all this under wraps with other clubs feeding snippets into the arena. I have two ex players, one over the road and one who's wife my wife has grown up with who I can call friends., believe me, even they don't fully know who's to arrive and leave. I for one will just wait for the arrival in a blue shirt until I belive anything!!!!!

RAG!!

J/k welcome!

Fuck the biased media, fuck the top 4 and fuck they're fans, infact just fuck the fucking lot of em.

Fucker's

Richie said:

Everton - Lescott?
Chelsea - John Terry?
Arsenal - Kolo Toure?

Very good post.

Whilst making us stronger we weaken our rivals at the same time.

Even if bids for rival players are unsuccessful, rival clubs are still weakened by being forced to pay increased wages.

We are about to rock the very foundations of world football!

Excuse me guys...............it's Mr Thick here can someone please educate me with forum language most of it my feeble brain can work out but............................

lmao?
Pmsl?

Help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.