John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

blueday said:
The Fixer said:
blueday said:
Can we change the name of this thread to something a little more positive?

Do you ever drink in the colliers near where gallaghers used to be?

Nope. Why?

I go in there now and again mate watching city away matches if can't get a ticket, i saw your location as chadderton so thought i'd ask.

does anyone think this bid for Terry may be jst tactics and posturing, here we are and were going for you're main man.
it my be that we are making this bid just to push along the Lescott deal, Everton don't want to sell and Lescott doesn't want to put in a transfer request, we get frustrated waiting and call thier bluff and put in a bid for Terry knowing they will come out and tell the press.

if i was was Lescott i'd be thinking SHIT i need to get this sorted. doesn't do us any harm as the publicity raises our profile, if we happened to get Terry then great but if not it may push along the Lescott deal.

Don't forget what Barry said about our KAKA bid, i didn't come off but it got him thinking didn't it

abu13 said:
does anyone think this bid for Terry may be jst tactics and posturing, here we are and were going for you're main man.
it my be that we are making this bid just to push along the Lescott deal, Everton don't want to sell and Lescott doesn't want to put in a transfer request, we get frustrated waiting and call thier bluff and put in a bid for Terry knowing they will come out and tell the press.

if i was was Lescott i'd be thinking SHIT i need to get this sorted. doesn't do us any harm as the publicity raises our profile, if we happened to get Terry then great but if not it may push along the Lescott deal.

Don't forget what Barry said about our KAKA bid, i didn't come off but it got him thinking didn't it
I think being after them both is closer to the truth mate

Paulmcfc2703 said:
abu13 said:

I think being after them both is closer to the truth mate

i do hope so, can you imagine a us with a decent defence for a change,

Well I am with Fixer on this one, I think JT will join Man City, and I have backed my judgement on this with a £50 pound bet at 10/1 with skybet.

I must stress this is my opinion and not info that I have received.

spursmad321 said:
Well I am with Fixer on this one, I think JT will join Man City, and I have backed my judgement on this with a £50 pound bet at 10/1 with skybet.

well I hope you get your thoroughly deserved £550 pal

For God's sake, it is obvious that signing JT is a possibilty. Chelsea have asked him to deny it and he hasn't. This story has been running since Thursday evening. Why isn't it dead already if there was nothing to it? I don't think Chelski is a particulary comfortable place for the likes of John Terry just now. They have an ongoing running sore of a dispute going on and it dates all the way back to Mouriniho's departure. There is unrest at the ridiculous rate at which managers are recruited and then subsequently lost. There is bad feeling towards Deco and Ballack and a suspicion amongst some of the other senior players that not everyone has been pulling their weight. There is also self-imposed wage cap and the dawning realisation that their club can no longer call all the shots in player recruitment. There is clearly still a hang over about losing out on Robbie and the Tevez thing seems have gone the same way. There are also doubts over the continuing commitment of the owner, because he has many more responsibilities in his native Russia than was the case a few years ago . He may have got a second wind during the last few months of last season but prior to that, he was losing interest and the players are as aware as anyone that Chelski have trimmed their ambitions considerably over the last couple of years and Ambromavich is absoloutely on the record about that. Chelski aren't the future, City are. One season out of Europe doesn't change that. There is no gurantee that his present club will have a long run in the chimps league anyway, unless they strenghthen their squad and bring some young blood in. They are ageing and fading as things stand and now they have yet another manager, and this one has no experience of the prem and can't speak the language. These are not characteristics to set the old pulse racing. Last of all, Chelski have struck an extremely shrill and defensive tone over the last few days, which makes me think that they have genuine doubts about their ability to keep their "Mr Chelsea" captain in the face of our determination to get him. it would surprise me if JT was not giving this move careful consideration. I know where I'd want to be.

Some City fans need to adjust their mentality.

spursmad321 said:

how did you get 10/1?
he was 5/2 and today 13/8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.