John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
spursmad321 said:
Well I am with Fixer on this one, I think JT will join Man City, and I have backed my judgement on this with a £50 pound bet at 10/1 with skybet.

I must stress this is my opinion and not info that I have received.

well I hope you get your thoroughly deserved £550 pal

Cheers mate, so do I. lol

Personally I think all this top 6 next season is nonsense. And if they get who we are talking about I think they may be going for top 4 and poss top. And the new players will have been told that the club expects it. Would you throw all that money about and hope for less? And would JT expect less

kippaxwarrior said:
spursmad321 said:
Well I am with Fixer on this one, I think JT will join Man City, and I have backed my judgement on this with a £50 pound bet at 10/1 with skybet.

I must stress this is my opinion and not info that I have received.

how did you get 10/1?
he was 5/2 and today 13/8

I put the bet on before I let the cat out of the bag. *wink*

TedLoonBlue said:
Personally I think all this top 6 next season is nonsense. And if they get who we are talking about I think they may be going for top 4 and poss top. And the new players will have been told that the club expects it. Would you throw all that money about and hope for less? And would JT expect less

All depends if they gel quick enough. Hopefully they do, if we sign everyone who we are after that is..

Spursmad321

I'm not being rude or ignorant mate, but why come on a city forum feeding us all this information, even if you are ITK and everything you say is correct (which i don't doubt at all and atm i am 100% on your posts and in you i trust), but why do it? city fans and spurs fans pretty much don't get on and the majority of city fans i know hate spurs, if i had info on some other club i wouldn't join their forum and tell them about it, it's not a dig at you i just wanna know why you chose to do it?

I hope this post doesn't come across all agressive, as it isn't meant to, just asking a questions, also thanks for your interesting posts!

cheers :D

MCFC_Freestyler said:
Spursmad321

I'm not being rude or ignorant mate, but why come on a city forum feeding us all this information, even if you are ITK and everything you say is correct (which i don't doubt at all and atm i am 100% on your posts and in you i trust), but why do it? city fans and spurs fans pretty much don't get on and the majority of city fans i know hate spurs, if i had info on some other club i wouldn't join their forum and tell them about it, it's not a dig at you i just wanna know why you chose to do it?

I hope this post doesn't come across all agressive, as it sisn't meant to, just asking a questions, also thanks for your interesting posts!

if i had info i would deffo..after going to the bookies first though lol

Shooter 83 said:
TedLoonBlue said:

All depends if they gel quick enough. Hopefully they do, if we sign everyone who we are after that is..
true mate...... have madrid thought of that i wonder

MCFC_Freestyler said:
Spursmad321

I hope this post doesn't come across all agressive, as it sisn't meant to, just asking a questions, also thanks for your interesting posts!

I think it was because someone was stealing his thunder. (The News)

I could be wrong though.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
Spursmad321

I hope this post doesn't come across all agressive, as it isn't meant to, just asking a questions, also thanks for your interesting posts!

because he is jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.