John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

I'm sure he would've known what the bookies are offering for City in Europe this coming season, lol.

The Fixer said:
The thing is i'm fairly sure he new their would be no european football at city in the coming season so Ancelotti pointing that out means fook all imo.
Lmao, if that is Carlo's trump card to keep Terry he has a problem

Paulmcfc2703 said:
The Fixer said:
The thing is i'm fairly sure he new their would be no european football at city in the coming season so Ancelotti pointing that out means fook all imo.

Lol paul it seems we agree on a few things pal;-)

The Fixer said:
alera said:
I still cant see anyway JT will sign for us. Chelsea wont sell, he wont want to leave the club or London. Its just not going to happen.

Last i heard JT hadn't told us to go fcuk ourselves!!

Has JT telephoned you to tell you that? I hope you've passed this message on to City.

Wouldn't have as many games would be fresh for world cup is the argument to counteract CL football.

Pam said:
The Fixer said:
alera said:
I still cant see anyway JT will sign for us. Chelsea wont sell, he wont want to leave the club or London. Its just not going to happen.

Last i heard JT hadn't told us to go fcuk ourselves!!

Has JT telephoned you to tell you that? I hope you've passed this message on to City.

I concur pam.

TedLoonBlue said:
The following is from red cafe about Terry.........

Originally Posted by fearghal
I'd love if it happened, just because it would ruin his reputation. Utter ****, and it's clear that he's considering it. teamtalk.com have it that he's arranging a meeting with Ancelotti this week.

this the reply>>>>>

not sure i would...

id like him on top form for the summer... but im probably in a small minority of united fans as i actually want england to do well in the world cup

fuck me you couldn't make it up

That is absolutely the most pathetic thing I have ever heard in my life. It is worryingly pathetic. There is no hope for the human race.

The Fixer said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
The Fixer said:

Lol paul it seems we agree on a few things pal;-)
yeah it does. At least some of us think we have a chance of signing Terry and its not the whole *i have no arguement against you* but he ain't coming the end.

Come on Terry do the right thing ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.