John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

Fair play for trying though. Hes on £140k a week already how much money do you need at the end of the day ?

We should go for Calvaho though. Him and Lescott in the centre would be awesome !

alera said:
I still cant see anyway JT will sign for us. Chelsea wont sell, he wont want to leave the club or London. Its just not going to happen.

How can you say for sure it's not going to happen? Are you involved in the negotiations? Last i heard JT hadn't told us to go fcuk ourselves!!

It's 50/50 by all accounts don't underestimate the financials he's proved before it's a big thing for him before he signed his last contract which had a clause stating he is to remain the highest paid or on parity with the highest earners.

The Fixer said:
alera said:
I still cant see anyway JT will sign for us. Chelsea wont sell, he wont want to leave the club or London. Its just not going to happen.

How can you say for sure it's not going to happen? Are you involved in the negotiations? Last i heard JT hadn't told us to go fcuk ourselves!!

It's 50/50 by all accounts don't underestimate the financials he's proved before it's a big thing for him before he signed his last contract which had a clause stating he is to remain the highest paid or on parity with the highest earners.

I suppose having the England captain being a Man City player in next years world cup finals would probably help our global branding.

Also this 6+5 thing would make sense to try for English players how ever much the cost is!

I suppose tomorrow could be quite a significant day.

The following is from red cafe about Terry.........

Originally Posted by fearghal
I'd love if it happened, just because it would ruin his reputation. Utter ****, and it's clear that he's considering it. teamtalk.com have it that he's arranging a meeting with Ancelotti this week.

this the reply>>>>>

not sure i would...

id like him on top form for the summer... but im probably in a small minority of united fans as i actually want england to do well in the world cup

fuck me you couldn't make it up

By John Ley
Published: 6:44PM BST 05 Jul 2009
Carlo Ancelotti plays European card to keep John Terry away from Manchester City

Carlo Ancelotti plays European card to keep John Terry away from Manchester City

Carlo Ancelotti will spell out Chelsea's determination to hold on to captain John Terry amid continued interest from Manchester City.

City have had two offers for the England defender rejected and remain interested in attempting to lure Chelsea's most influential player away from Stamford Bridge.

The ball, though, is now in Terry's court with a third bid – in the region of £35 million – likely to be lodged only if the 28 year-old indicates a desire to leave London.

City followed a failed attempt, in January, with a second offer last week of around £30 million and while Chelsea value Terry at more than £40 million, they are determined to head off interest, with the defender key to Ancelotti's future plans, chiefly the assault on the Champions League.

Terry does not report for pre-season training until Thursday – all the England players were given extra time off following late season World Cup qualifiers – when Ancelotti will point out that City have no European football next season.

If Terry fails to give Ancelotti assurances that his future remains at his only club, then the Italian will want to see a transfer request, an unlikely scenario given the amount of money such a move would cost the player.

He could balance that out with wages in the region of £200,000 a week at Eastlands, but a player whose contract does not expire until 2012 may consider it the wrong time to be officially seeking a move.

It is not the way Ancelotti was hoping to begin life as successor to Guus Hiddink, though the new manager is close to adding new players to the squad.

Chelsea, who have signed City's out-of-contract striker Daniel Sturridge and Middlesbrough goalkeeper Ross Turnbull, are set to complete the £18 million capture of Yuri Zhirkov, the CSKA Moscow left-back and left-winger. Zhirkov flew into London last night to undergo a medical and discuss personal terms.

And Ancelotti is planning a move for Wesley Sneijder, the Real Madrid winger, after all but giving up on Bayern Munich's Franck Ribery. The Dutchman's tenure at the Bernabeu is under threat following the £80 million arrival of Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo.

I cant believe people think this could seriously happen. There is no chance this guy is signing for us. Tevez and Lescott probably. Eto maybe. No way John Terry will be a city player come start of the season. I dont bet but I would put money on us not signing him I am that sure it wont happen.

If it does I will be very happy to have the egg on my face. But it wont !

I hope this guy makes a comment on the player soon........ YEAH?! <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW7l8JyyMJw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW7l8JyyMJw</a>

tomorrow will be a huge day for City....I hope

NiceN Sleazy said:
The Fixer said:
alera said:

I suppose having the England captain being a Man City player in next years world cup finals would probably help our global branding.

Also this 6+5 thing would make sense to try for English players how ever much the cost is!

I suppose tomorrow could be quite a significant day.

If Terry fails to give Ancelotti assurances that his future remains at his only club, then the Italian will want to see a transfer request, an unlikely scenario given the amount of money such a move would cost the player.

He could balance that out with wages in the region of £200,000 a week at Eastlands, but a player whose contract does not expire until 2012 may consider it the wrong time to be officially seeking a move.

The question is how much would he lose with Chelsea compared to how much he would gain at City????

I personally would like him at COMs, think he has a winning attitude, funnily though, I also think he is a bit of a tosser and a poser at times.

But I'm willing to see through the latter 2, lol.

The Fixer said:
The thing is i'm fairly sure he new their would be no european football at city in the coming season so Ancelotti pointing that out means fook all imo.

He would have be be a thick cnut not to know really lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.