John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

alera said:
Hes going to have a nightmare over here. So different from Italian football......SSN just reported we have a backup target if (when) we dont get terry and they will be reporting it in morning report....

its puyol and only papr talk

Imagine if Ancelotti's first words as Chelsea manager was "yes he's going to City". He'd be hung, drawn and quartered.

I hope so. We dont need dads army at the back.

Funny when he was aked about relationship with the players he said depends on how it go away lol!

alera said:
TO me we are just being used by Terry to get a better contract. He is never going to leave Chelsea eveyone knows that. I really think there is no legs in this one at all.

We should concentrate on other deals that are actually possible....

And i bet you told everyone that no way would Kaka ever leave and that no way would baconface ever sell tranny to real and that no way would we ever get Barry and that no way would Tevez ever even think about coming to City and on and on and on..........

yozzer said:
well i will sleep well tonight because when we became rich ..john terry was never ever in my dream team ov future city stars ..

Pretty much agree with this.
I appreciate that its hard to get excited about signing defenders anyway,but i'd be a damned sight more excited if it was Carlos Puyol of Barca that we were chasing rather than Mr Chelski.

Barry Conlons wig said:
alera said:
Hes going to have a nightmare over here. So different from Italian football......SSN just reported we have a backup target if (when) we dont get terry and they will be reporting it in morning report....

its puyol and only papr talk

I reckon Lucio - Puyol is a silly rumour anyway, we'd have much less chance of getting him than Terry IMO. Lucio is a player we could actually get.
Having said that...Puyol is probably the sort of rumour that SSN would jump on just to make us look delusional.

A couple of months ago, didn't Ancelotti say that he would NOT be the new Chelsea manager and any talk of that was pure fantasy?

Also, how on earth can JT be captain of Chelsea FOREVER?

I though his comments were very scripted IMO and not very convincing. His statements about Terry were just a bit too over the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.