John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

Meka said:
dannybcity said:
Chelsea = hypocrites. Your panicking is pathetic.

Our panicking? Everything is calm as far as i'm aware. Just the NOTW trying to make a big deal of it.

feedthegoat said:
I really enjoy sticking it to the "so called" big 4. We have totally overshadowed Chelsea unveiling their new manager, I expect it has really pissed them off. They will soon have to realise their dominance is a thing of the past and I can't wait till we can stick it to 'em on the pitch as well as off it.

See, this is exacatly the type of fan i wanted to bring back down to earth. I really can't wait for your owner to get bored and then you get stuck with your insane wage bill for you to do a Leeds. Enjoy your 3 years of success my friend.

Bye :)
Hes had to go. the bell rang for playtime.

Oh the irony of a Chelsea fan saying he can't wait for our owners to get bored.

alera said:
I have a mate who runs a pub and Restaurant in Wilmslow Cheshire. A friend of his works at another establishment in the area the Plough and Flail. Guess who was seen there before JT went on Holiday.

Yes John Terry was in there our chairman having lunch. I wonder how that happened ?

This isn’t heresy or rumour it’s believable and comes from someone I have known for 20 years.

We probably won’t sign him but John Terry DEFINATELY sat down face to face with our chairman and had a discussion and if the papers are to be believed these talks continued out in Dubai with Mark Hughes on board.

So one think is certain ; John Terry isn’t the loyal blue blooded man Chelsea their fans think he is.
i actually believe this based on the fact this is the first positive thing you have said about this transfer lol

Meka said:
I'm 18, i started supporting them when i was 10.

Ok, I'll let a lot of your petulance slide due to your age (weve all been there lol) but who did you support until you were 10 ? I ask because my boy has been City from birth and even without my own influence was bang into his football by the age of 5/6 (not exactly talking tactics but could probably name 50% of the Prem players and certainly all the teams, including his own).

Meka said:
dannybcity said:

Our panicking? Everything is calm as far as i'm aware. Just the NOTW trying to make a big deal of it.

feedthegoat said:
I really enjoy sticking it to the "so called" big 4. We have totally overshadowed Chelsea unveiling their new manager, I expect it has really pissed them off. They will soon have to realise their dominance is a thing of the past and I can't wait till we can stick it to 'em on the pitch as well as off it.

See, this is exacatly the type of fan i wanted to bring back down to earth. I really can't wait for your owner to get bored and then you get stuck with your insane wage bill for you to do a Leeds. Enjoy your 3 years of success my friend.

Hi Pot, i'm a big mother fucking kettle...

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Citycitytid said:
why would he come out and make a statement on his fucking holidays????????????????????????????????????????????

Yeah you're right. Why would he take just 5 minutes to reassure the Chelsea faithful who pay his wages and for whom he has such a loyal connection with when there are clearly more important things to do like have another go on a water slide at WIld Wadi.

^^^^Spot on agree

Meka said:
dannybcity said:

feedthegoat said:

Like Roman was not bored last year and maybe he is starting to feel the pinch!

Cant see any superstar players rushing to sign for Chelsea? Why? Because its a Russians toy which could get disgarded at any moment and theres no foundations!

alera said:
I have a mate who runs a pub and Restaurant in Wilmslow Cheshire. A friend of his works at another establishment in the area the Plough and Flail. Guess who was seen there before JT went on Holiday.

Yes John Terry was in there our chairman having lunch. I wonder how that happened ?

This isn’t heresy or rumour it comes from someone I have known for 20 years.

We probably won’t sign him but John Terry DEFINATELY sat down face to face with our chairman and if the papers are to be believed these talks continued out in Dubai with Mark Hughes on board.

So one think is certain ; John Terry isn’t the loyal blue blooded man Chelsea their fans think he is.

Who do you mean by our chairman ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.