John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

Meka said:
dannybcity said:
Chelsea = hypocrites. Your panicking is pathetic.

Our panicking? Everything is calm as far as i'm aware. Just the NOTW trying to make a big deal of it.

feedthegoat said:
I really enjoy sticking it to the "so called" big 4. We have totally overshadowed Chelsea unveiling their new manager, I expect it has really pissed them off. They will soon have to realise their dominance is a thing of the past and I can't wait till we can stick it to 'em on the pitch as well as off it.

See, this is exacatly the type of fan i wanted to bring back down to earth. I really can't wait for your owner to get bored and then you get stuck with your insane wage bill for you to do a Leeds. Enjoy your 3 years of success my friend.

Bye :)

I suggest you buy a book on the recent history of Chelsea, always been a fan my arse your an embarrassment to 'your club'.

alera said:
I have a mate who runs a pub and Restaurant in Wilmslow Cheshire. A friend of his works at another establishment in the area the Plough and Flail. Guess who was seen there before JT went on Holiday.

Yes John Terry was in there our chairman having lunch. I wonder how that happened ?

This isn’t heresy or rumour it comes from someone I have known for 20 years.

We probably won’t sign him but John Terry DEFINATELY sat down face to face with our chairman and if the papers are to be believed these talks continued out in Dubai with Mark Hughes on board.

So one think is certain ; John Terry isn’t the loyal blue blooded man Chelsea their fans think he is.

Never in a million years is this true. This would be highly unprofessional from City and it would NEVER happen. On top of that it is also illegal, as Terry is contracted to Chelsea and we had no permission to talk to him, so yea sure. They would do this in public where everyone can see them right?

Absolute bullshit.

Remember the fine Chelsea got when they tapped up Cole?

This attention seeking at it's finest, either by your mate or by yourself.

Edit: no clue why this was posted twice now

Cook definately met with Terry before he went on holiday.

Also its all over the newspapers that Mark Hughes was staying at a villa next door to Terrys in Dubai last week and they were seen having lunch together with Cook.

This isnt an unsolicited offer they have definately met and sounded him out ! I dont give a flying shit what people think. No reason to believe he would lie and its been well documented that meeting have taken playce so belive what you want !

right who can we upset next, utd, chelsea or liverpool, lets throw our weight about and bid for gerrard rooney and fabregas to wind them up.

Meka said:
dannybcity said:
Chelsea = hypocrites. Your panicking is pathetic.

Our panicking? Everything is calm as far as i'm aware. Just the NOTW trying to make a big deal of it.

feedthegoat said:
I really enjoy sticking it to the "so called" big 4. We have totally overshadowed Chelsea unveiling their new manager, I expect it has really pissed them off. They will soon have to realise their dominance is a thing of the past and I can't wait till we can stick it to 'em on the pitch as well as off it.

See, this is exacatly the type of fan i wanted to bring back down to earth. I really can't wait for your owner to get bored and then you get stuck with your insane wage bill for you to do a Leeds. Enjoy your 3 years of success my friend.

Bye :)

Meka - you are a total fool. Before posting comments like that check out your facts. Our owners will not "get bored". This is a long term investment\strategy. If you knew anything about Man City you would understand this. So fear not dickhead, this isn't going to happen. As for owners getting bored and moving on, well Mr Roman hasn't exactly got a huge level of patience has he? His turnaround of managers recently is worse than ours historically! Coupled with the fact that our owners are making money during the global financial crisis, and that your own Mr A has lost a substantial chunk of his fortune, granted he's not on his arse but proportionally he has lost big time then who is the most likely to 'do a Leeds'?

Be afraid rent boy, be very afraid.

What about when your owners get bored? We have a structure at our club so if Roman does decide to leave, we can carry on running normally. Whereas you've only offered players £200k wages, so when you owner leaves, you're going down with the leeds scum, ddoowwnn with leeedsss scumm.

Glory Hunting? Sorry mate but i actually live in London and have supported Chelsea for about 8 years. Before Roman came we was in the Champions League you muppet, you was fighting fucking relegation before your takeover.[/quote]

League position 1992 - present
2009-2010 -----you possibly supported chelski
2008-2009 3rd-----you possibly supported chelski
2007-2008 2nd -----you possibly supported chelski
2006-2007 2nd -----you possibly supported chelski
2005-2006 1st -----you possibly supported chelski
2004-2005 1st -----you possibly supported chelski
2003-2004 2nd -----you possibly supported chelski-----Abramovich arrives
2002-2003 4th -----you possibly supported chelski
2001-2002 6th
2000-2001 6th
1999-2000 5th
1998-1999 3rd
1997-1998 4th
1996-1997 6th
1995-1996 11th
1994-19 95 11th
1993-1994 14th
1992-1993 11th

you glory hunting buffoon you are back to the days of being poor and superceded financially.... and for about 8 years translates into when your russian dictator took over Now jog the fuck on

Second Skin said:
Just checked the Official City Site and found this:

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/What-the-papers-say/2009/July/Terry-stays-on-the-Blues-radar

I know it is in the papers section but quite a shrewd move by the club to say we are not giving up.

I like the dig at the start of the article too - "While the odd free transfer may be going through elsewhere, the sports pages are fascinated by Mark Hughes' recruitment campaign"

alera said:

Also its all over the newspapers that Mark Hughes was staying at a villa next door to Terrys in Dubai last week and they were seen having lunch together with Cook.

This isnt an unsolicited offer they have definately met and sounded him out ! I dont give a flying shit what people think. No reason to believe he would lie and its been well documented that meeting have taken playce so belive what you want !

You might say it was just a 'general chit chat'?

alera said:

All over the newspapers? Must have missed it, I haven't seen this anywhere. Link?

alera said:

Didn't Chelsea do the same with C'ashly Cole. A little chat while he was still at the Arse. This sort of thing goes on all the time and Cooke also said at a dinner on Friday night that JT was going to hand in a transfer request early this week. So you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.