John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
alera said:
I have a mate who runs a pub and Restaurant in Wilmslow Cheshire. A friend of his works at another establishment in the area the Plough and Flail. Guess who was seen there before JT went on Holiday.

Yes John Terry was in there our chairman having lunch. I wonder how that happened ?

This isn’t heresy or rumour it comes from someone I have known for 20 years.

We probably won’t sign him but John Terry DEFINATELY sat down face to face with our chairman and if the papers are to be believed these talks continued out in Dubai with Mark Hughes on board.

So one think is certain ; John Terry isn’t the loyal blue blooded man Chelsea their fans think he is.

Who do you mean by our chairman ?

I think he means Cook

mancboy123 said:
Like i said Smiles, i cant understand Chelsea going public and creating this mess and then not sorting it out.

I agree, surely it would have been better for ancelotti to not have to answer to speculation about his captain in his first press conference. Surely Mr Chelsea would have come out and declared how happy he is to have a manager like ancelotti arriving and how much he was looking forward to the coming season. I cant see them selling, mainly cos it would be a slap in the face for the ego maniac abramovich but there must be something in this for city to be so persistant and terry to do f all about it.

chelskia great club nearly wrecked swp keep on ripping fans off with ticket prices u twats

If Terry did leave Ancelotti will look ;like an absolute prick after what he said at the conference....
I think he means Cook

Correct.

Unlike chelsea, there's no way city would be making unauthorised meetings with another club's player. This is why we have made official bids and meetings between Peter K and Cook.

alera said:
I have a mate who runs a pub and Restaurant in Wilmslow Cheshire. A friend of his works at another establishment in the area the Plough and Flail. Guess who was seen there before JT went on Holiday.

Yes John Terry was in there our chairman having lunch. I wonder how that happened ?

We probably won’t sign him but John Terry DEFINATELY sat down face to face with our chairman and if the papers are to be believed these talks continued out in Dubai with Mark Hughes on board.

So one think is certain ; John Terry isn’t the loyal blue blooded man Chelsea their fans think he is.

Never in a million years is this true. This would be highly unprofessional from City and it would NEVER happen. On top of that it is also illegal, as Terry is contracted to Chelsea and we had no permission to talk to him, so yea sure. They would do this in public where everyone can see them right?

Absolute bullshit.

Remember the fine Chelsea got when they tapped up Cole?

Ajay said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
alera said:

Who do you mean by our chairman ?

I think he means Cook

But I'd expect him to know the difference between our Chairman and our CEO and which one of them deals with transfers ?

alera said:
If Terry did leave Ancelotti will look ;like an absolute prick after what he said at the conference....

No more than he looks right now having previously said he we NOT become the new Chelsea manager.

it wouldnt be the first time ancelotti had looked like a prick and i doubt the last!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.