John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

Citytillidie69 said:
alera said:
Cook definately met with Terry before he went on holiday.

Also its all over the newspapers that Mark Hughes was staying at a villa next door to Terrys in Dubai last week and they were seen having lunch together with Cook.

This isnt an unsolicited offer they have definately met and sounded him out ! I dont give a flying shit what people think. No reason to believe he would lie and its been well documented that meeting have taken playce so belive what you want !

Didn't Chelsea do the same with C'ashly Cole. A little chat while he was still at the Arse. This sort of thing goes on all the time and Cooke also said at a dinner on Friday night that JT was going to hand in a transfer request early this week. So you never know.

Yea and Chelsea got fined over 300k for it, Ashley Cole and his agent were fined too.

I don't think Gary Cook or City would do this, certainly not in public anyway.

avoidconfusion said:
alera said:

Also its all over the newspapers that Mark Hughes was staying at a villa next door to Terrys in Dubai last week and they were seen having lunch together with Cook.

This isnt an unsolicited offer they have definately met and sounded him out ! I dont give a flying shit what people think. No reason to believe he would lie and its been well documented that meeting have taken playce so belive what you want !

All over the newspapers? Must have missed it, I haven't seen this anywhere. Link?

You'll be lucky ! we have had no permission to speak to Terry, but Im sure you know that anyway ;o)

avoidconfusion said:
Yea and Chelsea got fined over 300k for it, Ashley Cole and his agent were fined too.

and dont forget Mourinho (£75,000), oh and the agents licence was revoked for 18 months too.

This stuff goes on all the time. If you think it doesnt you are naive, stupid or both. You really think they make offers like this before speaking to the player / agent first and seing if they are interested :

Sparky & JT were talk of the terraces.. cocktail terraces that is!

THERE was only one subject occupying the minds of the football-loving holidaymakers relaxing at the Jumeirah Beach complex last week.

The news Manchester City boss Mark Hughes and Chelsea star John Terry were in residence.

Could it be Sparky was trying to pull out an amazing transfer coup by moving in for the man dubbed Mr Chelsea?

Speculation raged on the terraces — the cocktail terraces that is — as various sightings were reported of the two men.

JT was staying at Dubai’s Beit Al Bahar in a villa described on the hotel website as a ‘breathtaking precious jewel which upholds the highest standards of traditional hospitality and promises a magical stay’.

Hughes was virtually next door at Dar Al Masyaf in an exclusive gulf summer house.

Days after their stay, stories broke of City’s £30million bid for the England captain and that it had been rejected by Chelsea.

The Brits on holiday were stunned to find there was substance in their gossip. Hughes really wanted the Blues centre-back.

Sun reader Jason Dyer, from Hertfordshire, said: “They were both at Jumeirah at the same time, no doubt about it.

“The place was buzzing about the fact they were there. As soon as we got to the resort everyone was talking about it.

“Then we saw Terry in the restaurant and gardens and Hughes at breakfast.

“We were having a laugh about whether Hughes would be signing Terry and came home to discover City had made a bid. It was amazing.”

Chelsea suspect Terry, 28, had been approached by people close to City before the Eastlands outfit made their official move.

City were said to have ‘done their homework thoroughly’ on the JT situation and received enough encouragement to pursue their target.

The Blues rejected last week’s approach out of hand but sources believe the chase is not over and that City will be back with another offer Despite the fact Terry is known as Mr Chelsea, he is interested in a switch to City and heartened by the unwavering faith Hughes has in him.

City are ready to offer the talismanic centre-back a £300,000-a-week, five-year deal worth almost £80m before tax.

While Chelsea insist Terry is not for sale, privately they are considering a sale if City come up with a £45m fee.

Even then Terry will have to put in a transfer request as the Blues and owner Roman Abramovich do not want to be seen to be forcing their skipper out.

Hughes needs a leader and a man he can totally trust if City are to break into the Premier League top four and become one of Europe’s biggest clubs.

So Hughes and Terry stay in Villas next to each other in Dubai and are seen together. Then it comes out we have made another offer for him. Wow what a coincidence that is!

Citytillidie69 said:
alera said:

Didn't Chelsea do the same with C'ashly Cole. A little chat while he was still at the Arse. This sort of thing goes on all the time and Cooke also said at a dinner on Friday night that JT was going to hand in a transfer request early this week. So you never know.

How do you know this mate?

Citytillidie69 said:
What?!?!?!

Like he would say that to a room full of strangers

avoidconfusion said:
Citytillidie69 said:
alera said:

Plus the 2 youngsters from Leeds, Chelsea paid 5 million so leeds dropped the complaint.
Plus the 10 million they paid Sputs for tapping up Arnasen, Director of Football
Plus the business over Mikel, who "signed" for Utd then claimed he was made to sign against his will and joined Chelsea but i think Chelsea paid Utd

An article in the Sun saying they stayed in the same resort is hardly 'well documented' you need to read a decent paper!

alera said:

AntonDonJuan said:
Citytillidie69 said:
What?!?!?!

Like he would say that to a room full of strangers

It was a private dinner.

I dont read the sun. But that along with a reported sighting in cheshire footballer belt is a bit much really. So they stay in villas next to each other fact and are seen together there along with cooke. Then we put in a big offer for him the next week. Wow that is some coinicidence !

I dont believe we will sign him in the end like I said but hes definately been tapped up by us no doubt about it from the stuff that is comming out.

People might not like it but this stuff happens all the time....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.