John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Citytillidie69 said:
When was hughes over in Dubai, because lescott was over there a couple of weeks ago as well sunning his ass.

At this rate Hughes will have been out there so long it will be like having David Dickenson managing us next season

pmsl

or Ron Orange Atkinson!

So you are saying Hughes was not in Dubai last week staying in villa near John Terrys ?

I am saying that neither Hughes nor Cook would tap up a player contracted to another club and I am saying that your story from your mate is bullshit.

Hi Guys, Chelsea fan in peace (unlike the other muppet) just wanted to clear up this myth about this huge debt you seem to think we seem to
have.

It is nowhere near the figure some of you estimate, you may not know that earlier this year Abramovich turned half of the debt owed in equity. There is still a debt but his commitment to the club is the same as ever. The notion that we would not survive without him is simply not true.

Also i think some of you are slightly unfair towards Chelseas history of crowds and success (did i read we were the 4th biggest team in London ? 3rd, but not 4th!) We have always had a big support base and i believe we have the 5th biggest crowd aggregate in English football history.

Its a shame some of you have taken the 'chelsea never won a football match before 2003 innit' attitude Gooners and Scousers seem to because I think there has always been a bit of affinity between City and Chelsea fans - even more so these days are we are the one set of fans who can really relate to what you are going though now and i think you will find most Chelsea fans wish you all the luck in the world. Its a fun ride for sure, lets hope you dont make some of the mistakes we have. All the best of luck lads. I reckon you could sneak 4th place this year.

As for JT ? I dont thnk he will go, but who knows. Id take 300k a week, and so would you i suspect!!

Fair play mate. I think the point was you were midtable - 6th at best up till 2003 and you average attendances even after all your success and investment over the last few years has not been great. Yes your stadium is not so good but surely with all the money you had if you thought you could fill a bigger ground one would hav been built ala Arsenal with the emirates.

The truth is before Roman Chelsea were just an average mid table side in every sense certainly no bigger than city.

avoidconfusion said:
So you are saying Hughes was not in Dubai last week staying in villa near John Terrys ?

I am saying that neither Hughes nor Cook would tap up a player contracted to another club and I am saying that your story from your mate is bullshit.

or maybe they just wouldn't admit it ....unlike Chelsea who had to come clean after photo's were published of C'ashley affair.

Well you dont know that do you though ? Thats your OPINION

You dont know Cook. You dont know Hughes. You dont know me or my friend.

So you are talking complete shit really mate !

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Citytillidie69 said:
When was hughes over in Dubai, because lescott was over there a couple of weeks ago as well sunning his ass.

At this rate Hughes will have been out there so long it will be like having David Dickenson managing us next season

funny funny funny just spat all over my screen when i read that pmsl

Citytillidie69 said:
avoidconfusion said:

or maybe they just wouldn't admit it ....unlike Chelsea who had to come clean after photo's were published of C'ashley affair.

Oh yea sure, and if those meetings really happened, of course noone took a picture of Cook and JT or Hughes and JT having a little chit chat right? Bullshit.

alera said:
Fair play mate. I think the point was you were midtable - 6th at best up till 2003 and you average attendances even after all your success and investmane over the last few years has not been great. Yes your stadium is not so good but surely with all the money you had if you thought you could fill a bigger ground one would hav been built ala Arsenal with the emirates.

The truth is before Roman Chelsea were just an average mid table side in every sense certainly no bigger than city.

What?

2003-2004 2nd -----Abramovich arrives
2002-2003 4th
2001-2002 6th
2000-2001 6th
1999-2000 5th
1998-1999 3rd
1997-1998 4th
1996-1997 6th

I wouldn't call that average or midtable.

alera said:
You dont know Cook. You dont know Hughes. You dont know me or my friend.

So you are talking complete shit really mate !

I think you're the one talking complete shit really.... bullshit to be more precise.

avoidconfusion said:

mate, do you seriously believe this sort of thing does not happen at top football clubs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.