John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

alera said:
Fair play mate. I think the point was you were midtable - 6th at best up till 2003 and you average attendances even after all your success and investmane over the last few years has not been great. Yes your stadium is not so good but surely with all the money you had if you thought you could fill a bigger ground one would hav been built ala Arsenal with the emirates.

The truth is before Roman Chelsea were just an average mid table side in every sense certainly no bigger than city.

Chelsea had finished in the top 6 and qualifed for Europe for the seven seasons before Roman came. Our attendances are fine. Apart from one of two Champions League minnow matches a few years ago we sell out every game at SB.

Not getting into arguments about this though. Didnt come here to do that.

Oh yea sure, and if those meetings really happened, of course noone took a picture of Cook and JT or Hughes and JT having a little chit chat right? Bullshit.

In your opinion ! Maybe there are pictures and they will come out in the comming weeks ! Who can say. Who cares really....

avoidconfusion said:
alera said:
Fair play mate. I think the point was you were midtable - 6th at best up till 2003 and you average attendances even after all your success and investmane over the last few years has not been great. Yes your stadium is not so good but surely with all the money you had if you thought you could fill a bigger ground one would hav been built ala Arsenal with the emirates.

The truth is before Roman Chelsea were just an average mid table side in every sense certainly no bigger than city.

What?

2003-2004 2nd -----Abramovich arrives
2002-2003 4th
2001-2002 6th
2000-2001 6th
1999-2000 5th
1998-1999 3rd
1997-1998 4th
1996-1997 6th

I wouldn't call that average or midtable.

well thats about the same level as Everton, fulham are at now. the worlds not hailing them as huge clubs are they now.

Chelsea had finished in the top 6 and qualifed for Europe for the seven seasons before Roman came. Our attendances are fine. Apart from one of two Champions League minnow matches a few years ago we sell out every game at SB.

Your attendance are not fine compared to the big UK and european sides !

Even Celtic and Rangers in the joke SPL pub league are much much better supported.

alera said:
Oh yea sure, and if those meetings really happened, of course noone took a picture of Cook and JT or Hughes and JT having a little chit chat right? Bullshit.

In your opinion ! Maybe there are pictures and they will come out in the comming weeks ! Who can say. Who cares really....

You might care if MC get points deducted next season?

sniff said:
avoidconfusion said:
alera said:

What?

2003-2004 2nd -----Abramovich arrives
2002-2003 4th
2001-2002 6th
2000-2001 6th
1999-2000 5th
1998-1999 3rd
1997-1998 4th
1996-1997 6th

I wouldn't call that average or midtable.

well thats about the same level as Everton, fulham are at now. the worlds not hailing them as huge clubs are they now.

Fulham finished 7th for the first time in how many years?
Did Everton finish in the top 6 consistently, even as high as 3rd, for 7 years in a row?

I am not saying Chelsea were football giants or a huge club then but they were not average or midtable very very obviously.

Johnny Tabasco said:

Unfortunately for you mate, even if you wanted a sensible discussion, which I might add is always welcome on here, your chance has been ruined by the fact we had some little Chelsea tosser on here 5 minutes ago who has now left. You'll be left to take his flack, but don't let that put you off.

You might care if MC get points deducted next season?

Didnt happen to Chelsea so why would it happen to us ?

vincent said:
avoidconfusion said:
So you are saying Hughes was not in Dubai last week staying in villa near John Terrys ?

I am saying that neither Hughes nor Cook would tap up a player contracted to another club and I am saying that your story from your mate is bullshit.

mate, do you seriously believe this sort of thing does not happen at top football clubs ?

That's not what I am saying at all. What I am saying is, if Cook or Hughes would so something like that, they would not do it in broad daylight, at public places where everyone can see them.

To be fair avoidconfusion someone on bluemoon reported this around 2 weeks ago that Hughes and Terry were seen together at the hotel and the story broke in the press this morning. I am a little scepticle about the restaurant story but there is no need to jump all over alera like that. If you don't believe the information he has wrote just take it with a pinch of salt mate. We are all blues who want the best for our club so if little bits of info come out here and there lets just take them at face value and not slag each other off mate. We all have one thing in common on her and that is OUR LOVE FOR CITY!

Not ranting just putting my point across

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.