John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

hack said:
You all still t0ssing yourselves over spursmad's poster on your bedroom wall ?

Please spursmad do you think Taylor is a good goalie.

Please spursmad tell me another story

Oooh please tell us about the time you thwarted the dark knight of Gondor with a lolly stick.

1st July has come and gone by the way

Oh dear......another newbie who likes to throw his weight around!

Drop the attitude or you wont last long....

True Mancienne looked terrible though. Also Richards playing at centre half hes a right back.

reckon ancellotti,s been told to come out with this "CAPTAIN FOREVER/going nowhere/no price" crap to heap all the onus on JT....i.e.- if you want to leave,you tell em.......that way JT will look the tw*t......

Johnny Tabasco said:
TonyM said:
I wouldn't read anyhting to the paper section on the OS.

I would be interested to hear from our Chelsea friends what they think of Terry's silence. Are they surprised or worried by this? Do they expect something by XXXday?

Yes i am surprised. But he is on holiday and not due to return untill Thursday. I agree Chelsea have not helped themslves be releasing the website statement. Still the stance they are taking (backed up by Ancelotti today) means if Terry is going to leave he is going to have to force the issue himself.

I simply dont think he will.

Funny thing is, for all the talk of Mr Chelsea etc, he isnt the player he was a few years ago. He has really slowed and his back is playing up more than ever too. We would miss his leadership and organisation and to be fair money cant buy that.

But Alex had a storming season last year. Ivanovic is the real deal and Mancienne is waiting in the wings who looks good too, we would miss his leadership for sure, but not his current form. 45/50 million ? Jesus, id bite youre cock off for it.

Jesus, i felt wrong saying that. Some Chelsea fans would kill me, but im being a realist. If that money went back into the team, fuck me it might be worth it.

But it aint happening.

Good post Johnny (JT?, no it couldn't be could it?)

I don't see it happening either but you're right it's very good money for a player who isn't what he was. Despite Chelsea's stance I think they might be just thinking perhaps they should cash in. As for JT he's no reason to move to City, apart maybe from a hefty signing on fee and a new challenge should he want one.

Don't really see it happening but you never know.

hack said:
You all still t0ssing yourselves over spursmad's poster on your bedroom wall ?

Please spursmad do you think Taylor is a good goalie.

Please spursmad tell me another story

Oooh please tell us about the time you thwarted the dark knight of Gondor with a lolly stick.

1st July has come and gone by the way

Well i laughed

Balti said:
Johnny Tabasco said:
Shooter 83 said:
Chelsea fans credit Matthew Harding with starting the club’s climb back to the top.

A stand at the club’s Stamford Bridge ground is named in his honour.

Yeah it was the stand he helped finance , it was renamed his stand after he died.

Harding was popular with fans because he was one of us, he used to drink with the fans and travel with them to games, he was seen as a rival to the unpopular Bates and Bates saw him as a threat and and tried to limit his influence.

Honestly, there was no 'bankrolling' of anything.

Harding bought the freehold on the ground; and pumped in tens of millions in interest-free loans to finish the new North Stand and pay for player transfers.

Just Google Matthew Harding investments/ bank-rolled etc and look at the articles. e.g. ''Unsatisfied by the failures of John Hollins, Bobby Campbell, Ian Porterfield
and David Webb to transform the fortunes of the club, Bates appointed Glenn
Hoddle as manager in 1993 and a mediocre Premiership club began ascending
the table.

Hoddle's Chelsea reached the FA Cup final in 1994 and further success,
funded by Matthew Harding's cash, followed under Ruud Gullit and Gianluca
Vialli.''

Without Matthew Harding mate Chelsea were going nowhere fast.

And by the way by all accounts he was a 'diamond geezer'. RIP.

On the matter of a bigger ground then yes you might get bigger crowds now on the back of deacdes of investment and success. But try comparing unsuccessful Chelsea crowds to unsuccessful City crowds and you have to admit that Chelsea's fan base was never anywhere near the size of City's.

Mate he invested nothing into team affairs. He paid for the stand and helped with existing debts. Its very simple. Really not sure what site you have got that from. It really is a myth he bankrolled Chelsea and one i have never heard before coming onto this forum.

When did i claim Chelseas fanbase was bigger than citys ?

As there are no direct flights between Dubai (where he was seen at the weekend) and Tenerife, it seems a doubtful story to me.

Obviously there is - private jet. With the money these players are on they hardly fly charter do they !

Unlike many, I do try and browse thru' all the posts, but there again I do have the time.

I'm just thinking that whatever one's own opinion on the JT story, he obviously figures in the manager's plans for us to mount any kind of transfer bid.

Reading some of the posts here, I get the impression that some don't rate JT at all. That's fine, but please bear in mind that the manager does. All our opinions are not gonna sway the club from pursuing its targets.

This story has really overshadowed the Carlos Tevez one, and in my view, any big-name player who signs for us takes us forward...

Johnny Tabasco said:
he isnt the player he was a few years ago. He has really slowed and his back is playing up more than ever too.

Maybe what the England Captain needs in a world cup year is to play a few less games to ensure he can make it to South Africa to lead his country. ;o) lol

OOOOOH WOW its only just hit me how much i want this transfer to happen.

Am just watching SSN and Ancelotti's pc and the way his fat smug head said i am joking and city will never get him i naturally like to joke. Fuck off you fat twat and please JT just make this fat cnut look like the ultimate biggest tosser i have ever seen and hand in a transfer request !!!!!!! What have you got left to do at chelsea i know you will be coming and ready for a new challenge and leave those silly cockney twats to eat there words !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.