John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

For people who still don't believe that Terry is a very real possibility they need to ask themselves a few questions:-

-Why would we make another bid for him?

-If he's so in love with Chelsea and wants to stay there for the rest of his career as captain (as Ancelotti has said) why hasn't he come out and just given a quick statement saying he doesn't want to leave?

Then, for the people who are wondering why would he want to come to City:-

-We have a British manager and stability, not chopping and changing manager every 3 months.

-Bridge and SWP are there, both very good friends with him.

-We are aiming for something, we are moving forward, signing the best in the business.

-We have passionate fans, something which has been lost at Chelsea.

-We will be aiming for top 4 so he SHOULD be back in the Champions League next year.

Finally, why would Chelsea sell him?

- They would get around £30-40m for him and this is their last chance to sell him for any real money and Abramovic doesn't seem as keen to flash the cash anymore so this would pay for Lucio and Maicon with plenty of change left over!

bluejue said:
TedLoonBlue said:
Just in from work and have been flicking though the pages and it seems to me we are all a bit at 6s n 7s over this.

Without listing to SSN or talkbolloxs.... IMO if JT has said nowt then silence is golden

And if I was a CFC fan I'd be thinking when is our captain going public, and as long as he keeps his gob shut the better it is for us...... SOMETHING IN THIS BIG TIME

Cue JT to come out in 5 mins and declare is love for CFC lol......

The problem is that he may be keeping silent to keep the pressure on Chelsea to improve his deal with them....?

I know what your saying but IMHO I don't buy it. Barry joined us for what? money yes, but there is more to it and JT was part of the deal

I THINK/HOPE

Bojinov The Bull said:
For people who still don't believe that Terry is a very real possibility they need to ask themselves a few questions:-

-If he's so in love with Chelsea and wants to stay there for the rest of his career as captain (as Ancelotti has said) why hasn't he come out and just given a quick statement saying he doesn't want to leave?

-We have a British manager and stability, not chopping and changing manager every 3 months.

-We are aiming for something, we are moving forward, signing the best in the business.

-We will be aiming for top 4 so he SHOULD be back in the Champions League next year.

- They would get around £30-40m for him and this is their last chance to sell him for any real money and Abramovic doesn't seem as keen to flash the cash anymore so this would pay for Lucio and Maicon with plenty of change left over!

^^^^^bingo^^^^^

The InvisiBLUE Man said:
maybe already posted, but cba looking down a few pages cos i'm a lazy sod (and it's monday)...

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11096_5417669,00.html

I'm a lazy sod too and I don't know whether people have discussed the SSN piece earlier in the thread but I am curious why Sky are questioning how important JT is to Chelski? Is it cos they are trying to play down his importance just in case little City do manage to lure him away? They wouldn't be able to cope with a key (the key?) big four player going to us (if it were to happen which it probably won't, I know) so they would probably prefer to pretend he wasn't that key after all......?

A year with less games might do him a massive favour, and try for the top 4 position.

He'll be fresh for the summer.

Nah they have already said biggest transfer of the window is Owen to rags, have to downplay Terry possibly signing for us otherwise they will look a set of idiots (they are anyway). I haven't seen much of SSN but they didn't do the 24 hour rolling fucking interview with Zirkov did they, that was a one liner, rag bastards.

Foe what it's worth, I see the odds of Terry joining us as less than 10%.
Ditto Puyol if we approach Barça.

Time for us to source someone else like Srna or Mexes. Time's moving on.

Bojinov The Bull said:

only agree with the last bit all the rest is crap imo

dw7 said:
Bojinov The Bull said:

sounds quite reasonable imo

warpig said:
dw7 said:
Bojinov The Bull said:

sounds quite reasonable imo

come on bridge and swp friends 2 friends compared to how many at chelsea
changing manager hughes is there 1 year and his job always looks under threat he must make top 6
hasnt made a statement chelsea done it for him + he's on hols
movin forward we've signed 2 players to date chelsea 1 iirc
chelsea ARE top 4 and WILL be next year aswell

i hope he comes but very very much doubt it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.