John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Is anyone that arsed if John Terry doesn't sign?

de niro said:
the money means nothing to me, i want him to sign as he will improve our squad, it does of course grate on the rag media that we are now on a roll.thats quite a bonus.

Will he improve our squad? I think he will improve the image of our squad but does he still have the ability, I'm unsure mate.

Re: TERRY BETTING NOT SUSPENDED

bluemooner_mcfc said:
i really cant understand why so called city fans attack and call each other so much on here??????

arnt we all supposed to be on the same side and if someone wants to post something of intrest to them and you dont like it nobody is forcing you to post a reply on it are they?

some of you are seriously vile in some of the attacks you do on fellow city fans and there isnt any need for it and i think its just because your after a laugh when you make vile and no need for comments to a fellow city fan.

no need lads at all.

I agree they should all enrol in De Niro's "Anger Management Classes!"

stevethecab said:
i think we need him . our defence has no organisation ,he will rectify that . he is a great leader too which is why i think MH wants him so badly

Fair point I can see how his leadership skills would help.

de niro said:
kippax23 said:
piss off i aint seeking attention just posting the truth prick

nope, not having this either. pack it in.

F*ckin el De Niro, you have a very big task ahead if you are gonna call everyone who throws abuse on here.
I do admire you for having a go tho my friend.

Now f*ck Off!!!!!;)

Trigger said:
bluemooner_mcfc said:
i really cant understand why so called city fans attack and call each other so much on here??????

arnt we all supposed to be on the same side and if someone wants to post something of intrest to them and you dont like it nobody is forcing you to post a reply on it are they?

some of you are seriously vile in some of the attacks you do on fellow city fans and there isnt any need for it and i think its just because your after a laugh when you make vile and no need for comments to a fellow city fan.

no need lads at all.

good idea, i'll manage their anger, i'll allow them some leave of the place while they calm down.

de niro said:
Trigger said:
bluemooner_mcfc said:

no need lads at all.

good idea, i'll manage their anger, i'll allow them some leave of the place while they calm down.

Sod that Bill get the water cannons on them ;)

bluemooner_mcfc said:

no need lads at all.

Oh dont be so sensetive you foolish silly billy, Its only the interweb, words on a screen. Your clearly a namby pamby sharlatan !

(Apologies, no really, I just wanted to see how De Niro's anger management class had helped. Clearly Im nearly there but not quite I do apologise profusely once again for my outburst)

;o)

kiam06 said:
de niro said:
the money means nothing to me, i want him to sign as he will improve our squad, it does of course grate on the rag media that we are now on a roll.thats quite a bonus.

Will he improve our squad? I think he will improve the image of our squad but does he still have the ability, I'm unsure mate.

i think so, only ned can put his hand on his heart and say he's had a good season.i like dunnie but he cost us a fair few points last season one way or another, micah looks to have turned the corner but we dare not let this window close hoping he has.jt would tighten a lot at the back up.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
bluemooner_mcfc said:

no need lads at all.

Oh dont be so sensetive you foolish silly billy, Its only the interweb, words on a screen. Your clearly a namby pamby sharlatan !

(Apologies, no really, I just wanted to see how De Niro's anger management class had helped. Clearly Im nearly there but not quite I do apologise profusely once again for my outburst)

;o)

Anymore and you will have to sit on the naughty step ;)

It's all about City putting down a marker in the transfer market. If we can get JT and only get one or two years out of him, it'll demonstrate to the rest of EPL that we're seriously in the mix. I think paying £40 million would be worth it just for the message we'd be sending out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.