John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Is anyone that arsed if John Terry doesn't sign?

id be happy with the signing if we got him, coz he is an improvement on what we have, but i wont be fussed if we dont get him! id actually prefer carvalho

im more interested in us finalising the tevez, eto'o and lescott deals...

I would be happy with Upson, Lescott, Calvaho, Lucio. Loads of options all top quality .

nope dnt care one bit really lol if we get him then great:) but if not then we go to the next target.

bluebean said:
id be happy with the signing if we got him, coz he is an improvement on what we have, but i wont be fussed if we dont get him! id actually prefer carvalho

im more interested in us finalising the tevez, eto'o and lescott deals...
im more interested in us finalising the tevez, eto'o
==============
Agree... but not fussed with Lescott either...

Take it or leave it - lot of money for a 29 year old, and whilst you can't question his leadership and desire, he's not a brilliant footballer. He's more Terry Butcher than Franco Baresi, and i know who I'd rather have (in their prime, obviously, not now!).

the money means nothing to me, i want him to sign as he will improve our squad, it does of course grate on the rag media that we are now on a roll.thats quite a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.